• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Roleplays

JustAnotherSomebody

Hey, I'm in the mood for some good old romance rps. Not very original, I know. Anyways, I'm not looking for someone to churn out multiple paragraphs in one post. If you're literate, then posts of any length are gladly accepted. I get that not everyone has the time or patience to type out an entire novel in one sitting :) . But regardless, I will try to match your writing length. Just know that most of the time, I'm not gonna be writing multiple paragraphs. I'll probably at the most maybe right one. If you write multiple, I'll try to match your post length, but no promises. I usually do bxb romance, but I'm up for any kind of pairing, and I can write both genders ^_^ . I don't have any real ideas for what we could do, so if you're interested just comment or pm me and we'll brainstorm :D .

I'm a die hard bxb 'fan' with some ideas, but cannot PM you since I'm new, so I'd love to discuss ideas if you pm me :)

I'm interested ( :) ) Should I send you my characters and we can come up with something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back