• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance Roleplay??

Awaken

Hey so I'm looking for someone who would like to roleplay romance, as that's mainly what I do. I'll be taking the part of the F but I'm open to F×F as well as F×M. I do modern times for role-playing, but the scenarios can vary for me, I'm open for discussion. Also, I roleplay through PMs. Reply if you're interested!

im interested and open to whatever. im cool with FxF.
i have school for about 6 hrs a day though so I wont be that active.

Hey so I'm looking for someone who would like to roleplay romance, as that's mainly what I do. I'll be taking the part of the F but I'm open to F×F as well as F×M. I do modern times for role-playing, but the scenarios can vary for me, I'm open for discussion. Also, I roleplay through PMs. Reply if you're interested!

Hello there! I am new to the site but your post seems to be what I am here for. I want to roleplay romance. I am not wedded to any scenario - for me the most amazing roleplay is when we follow a story without knowing where it is going. I love it when I see the story in my mind - almost like a movie. I don't mind exploring anything but I will not do anything abusive. I believe that trust and respect are the key to roleplay no different than they are in life.

I want to invest in a roleplay. I won't last long if it is just 'I said "xxxx"' and 'I replied "yyyy" !!! I like to understand the picture my partner has in her head. That said, I won't write pages and pages and I won't just write one line! I will write what seems right and if it clicks then that is AMAZING!

Anyway - I do hope you are still free and want to give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back