• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ romance roleplay search!

c h i h o

cappuchiho
hi! i'm chiho! feel free to call me chi if you want! i'm 15 years old, a high school student who doesn't know what life is and only knows what stress and misery is : ^ D i've been roleplaying for a long time, over 6 years now i believe,, so i'm not new to roleplaying! you can expect long paragraphs~ not only am i a roleplayer, i am an artist and i like to sing covers (youtube) ye : ^ ) i don't have much covers up atm but there's lots coming kekek

okay enough with the self-advertisement you guys really care about my roleplaying needs heheh

requirements and preferences:

• please give me 3-6 paragraphs replies! and if youre doing the starter, at least 5-12 paragraphs! that's for the starter. i try and match post length! if you can't keep up with the 3-6 paragraphs, i'll drop without warning! so please, try and keep up with the post length (just btw one line dialogue does not count as a paragraph. a paragraph as 4-6 sentences).
  • DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!!! i love details and explanation of everything and anything so please add a lot of details into your roleplay!
  • seeing as this is a romantic roleplay search, i am gonna expect a romantic story coming from you. the pace of the story doesn't really matter to me, but please don't wear it out;; i'm really bad with slow-paced romances//// ROMANCE WILL BE A MAJOR THING IN THIS ROLEPLAY SO DO NOT TELL ME NOT TO FOCUS ON THE ROMANCE. i have had this happened before, people would come to me and when i mention romance, they would tell me we can add it but it isn't a big part of the story IN MY ROLEPLAYS, THEY ARE, SO PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ROMANCE WILL BE A MAJOR PART OF THE STORY. thank ^.^
  • contribute to the plot! we don't have to flesh it out from beginning to end, but i do like to flesh out and prepare the first 10 replies together. i would love if you could contribute ideas to the plot and stuff!
  • every other day responses please! i get it// everyone has a life and so do i!  but i would love to have a roleplay that will last me awhile//
  • pm roleplays only. how i work my system is that we discuss the roleplay and characters in one pm (which will be the pm you send me) then send character sheets into that same pm then start our roleplay in a whole different pm! OUR ROLEPLAY PM MUST ONLY CONSIST OF REPLIES// if you have an author note or something please just message me in our discussion pm///
  • match characters to the plot. okay, just. match. your. character. to. the. plot. it's not that hard;; if the plot asks for a reckless character, please make a reckless character. if it asks for a calm character, make a calm character. it's not that hard! plus you'll be contributing to the plot, so you can change the plot if you want to play a certain type character// just tell me! 
  • don't make your character sheets detailed. ok well, i don't like making my character sheets long or detailed, and i kinda don't want you guys to do that either// most roleplays die because i'm waiting for a cs from people// so instead of a huge long-ass character sheet, just do the basics and a small description of them. that's all i need! i work with mostly anime faceclaims if you guys would like to know. ALSO MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER DON'T USE AN ALREADY MADE ONE (unless it's made by you) OR STUFF// i prefer to work with new characters!
  • pairings don't matter to me but i do like mxf better then mxm or fxf

that's all for that! if you read it all please message me this phrase: "i would like to order a fresh cup of cappuchiho" so i know you read this! if you didn't, i'll ignore your pm.

also yeah, please pm me i won't pm you lolol

pairings and fandoms: bolded means i'll most likely say yes!

• pokemon
  • noragami
  • love live
  • black butler
  • ouran high school host club
  • sword art online
  • fairy tail
  • soul eater
  • madoka magica 
  • miraculous ladybug
  • warrior cats
  • psycho pass
  • voltron
  • mystic messenger 
  • idol x manager
  • band leader x fan
  • roommate x roommate
  • teacher x student
  • devil x angel
  • homeless x rich
  • noble x servant
  • vampire x hunter/prey
  • ladybug x chat noir
  • fallen angel x human/devil
  • *can add the soulmate idea to any!*
  • didn't list what you might like? just ask me and i'll see what i can do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back