• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Roleplay Search: Original Parings and Fandom List (Updated: 7/14/15)

Demon Shadow

† bonsoir elliot †

Hi everyone I'm Demon Shadow. I'm currently looking for some new roleplays, both Original and Fandom. If you are interested in any let me know in either the comments below or by messaging me.

Also if you have any questions or your own ideas let me know.​

• General Information (Replies and Grammar)

• Personally I prefer to roleplay over PM only seeing as it's much easier for me to keep track of so please note that if you request a roleplay with me it will be over PM.
    • I usually reply once every other day (sometimes once a day if I have the time) so please be understanding if I don't get to your message right away. Nothing drives me more crazy than people bugging me to reply to them. Give me time and I will reply eventually. However if I haven't replied within a week shoot me a message because I probably just forgot (I will do the same for you if I don't hear from you in a week)
    • I usually write 1-4 paragraphs (5-8 sentences) for each character per post depending on my creativity so I'm looking for a partner who will write around that much. Please no one liners I despise short posts.
    • Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. I know mistakes happen but I like to actually be able to understand what my partner is writing. (Note: I am British so I use British spellings (and terms sometimes). Amazing I know so my spelling might be slightly different than what you're used to so please don't complain.)
    • I like to talk OOC (out of character) with people as it helps with ideas and writers block. Plus it doesn't feel as awkward as if I was just roleplaying with a unfriendly stranger who doesn't reply when I say something OOC.
    • We must decide on a plot. I don't like going off of just a pairing/fandom and not knowing what direction I'm going in.
    • I prefer to write in third person so I'm looking for a partner that has the same writing style.

Characters

• For pairings I can do FxM, FxF, and MxM (Note: I am just getting into the MxM field so I am not that experienced at it)
    • For fandoms I do OC x Cannon (double up), OC x OC, and Cannon x Cannon. But it depends on the fandom.
    • I can play both female and male characters. Although I usually prefer to play female characters seeing as my male characters are not as developed.
    • My character sheets can be as detailed or as simple as you want them to be seeing as I usually follow my partners character sheet format.
    • Please use real life pictures (face claims) for your CS rather than drawn or anime.

Genres Note: I prefer for all my roleplays to have some romance in them.

• Romance
    • Fandom
    • Sci-Fi
    • Fantasy
    • Modern
    • Historical (almost any era)
    • Futuristic
    • Action
    • Crime
    • Adventure
    • Dark Humour / Comedy
    • Supernatural
    • Horror
    • Mystery
    • Thriller
    • Slice of Life
    • Drama
    • Steampunk
    • Apocalyptic
    • Dark / Mature
    • Distopia

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Demon Shadow]Okay! What pairings and/or fandoms are you interested in?

[/QUOTE]
They all sound amazing but these are the ones that sound interesting (if you want to do something else that's fine):

•Witch x Wizard/Witch

•Assassin x Assassin

•Spy x Enemy Spy

anddddd American Horror Story sounds great but I haven't thought my character through if you want to do Cannon

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of the ones listed for originals I am leaning most towards Spy x Enemy Spy. But I also would love Assassin x Assassin or Witch x Wizard/Witch.

If we where to do American Horror Story I would prefer to do season 1 Murder House. For this I can either do OC x Cannon (we can double and both play a OC and a Cannon character if we do this), Cannon x Cannon (although for this I would only maybe do Tate x Violet), or OC x OC. But I would probably prefer OC x Cannon out of all of them.

By the way will this be FxF or FxM?

[QUOTE="Demon Shadow]Out of the ones listed for originals I am leaning most towards Spy x Enemy Spy. But I also would love Assassin x Assassin or Witch x Wizard/Witch.
If we where to do American Horror Story I would prefer to do season 1 Murder House. For this I can either do OC x Cannon (we can double and both play a OC and a Cannon character if we do this), Cannon x Cannon (although for this I would only maybe do Tate x Violet), or OC x OC. But I would probably prefer OC x Cannon out of all of them.

By the way will this be FxF or FxM?

[/QUOTE]
If we do the AHS rp, I would aslo prefer OC x Cannon. And I can go both ways with the FxF or FxM, but if you lean more towards FxM I can be the male if you don't wish to play that role.

Haruhi said:
If we do the AHS rp, I would aslo prefer OC x Cannon. And I can go both ways with the FxF or FxM, but if you lean more towards FxM I can be the male if you don't wish to play that role.
Well if we where to do Spy x Enemy Spy I would prefer FxM which is currently the one I am leaning towards slightly more if that's ok with you. Plus I have a plot for it already.

If we where to go with AHS OC x Cannon would we be doubling up? Because if not I would prefer to play the OC. But if we do double up I can play a Cannon character for you plus my OC.

[QUOTE="Demon Shadow]Well if we where to do Spy x Enemy Spy I would prefer FxM which is currently the one I am leaning towards slightly more if that's ok with you. Plus I have a plot for it already.
If we where to go with AHS OC x Cannon would we be doubling up? Because if not I would prefer to play the OC. But if we do double up I can play a Cannon character for you plus my OC.

[/QUOTE]
Okay that's fine by me! And we don't have to double up if it would be too complicated

Haruhi said:
Okay that's fine by me! And we don't have to double up if it would be too complicated
Ok so I roleplay over pm usually but you are unable to message at the moment so do you want to make a thread so we can discuss the plot line and tomorrow when you have posted enough we can start the roleplay over pm?

[QUOTE="Demon Shadow]Ok so I roleplay over pm usually but you are unable to message at the moment so do you want to make a thread so we can discuss the plot line and tomorrow when you have posted enough we can start the roleplay over pm?

[/QUOTE]
Yes

TyrannosaurusChexmix said:
Would you be interested in maybe a FxF roleplay between an angel and demon? I think that'd be super cute.
Sure message me and we can discuss a plot line.

I'd be interested in doing the College Student x College Professor roleplay! If you're still looking for people then shoot me a PM so we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back