• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Plots and Pairings (Always Looking-Ignore Post Count)

I'd be interested in Pokémon,I have a Female OC that I can use or I'm comfortable with any Canon character you'd prefer (some canon characters however I SPECIFICALLY require to be in Yaoi pairings thou). I'm interested In the 1 pokemon each trapped on an island plot. PM me and we can work things out

I love so many of these! They sound really interesting! :D My favorites are:

Pokémon (Wilderness Survival)

Shapeshifter x Human

Maid and Master

Prisoner x Prisoner

Master and Slave

Hi hi there ^^

I'm a fast replier and can give good content in a rp. I would be interested in master x slave, if you would like to do a rp with me. I can pm you c:

Syrina said:
I'm a fast replier and can give good content in a rp. I would be interested in master x slave, if you would like to do a rp with me. I can pm you c:
Sure! Thanks for you interest!

Hey there! I am interested in a SW RP with you! PM me if you are interested (I can't start a PM thread seeing as I just joined less than 24 hours ago).

I'm a very active rper, though expect me to mostly reply at night on the weekends due to me being at work. I'd love to do:

Master and maid

Master and slave (Any sexual aspects are fine by me)

I also have had this idea for a steampunk based romance rp rattling around if you're interested ;)

Hello! If you're still interested, shapeshifter x human and human x robot (I love Chobits haha). I am unable to PM you first since I am a new member.

Ooooh, I can't decide which I like better, the Prince(ss)xGuard or the war one.

Pm me if you're still interested in either of 'em!

If you're still up for more RPing, I'd be interested in either Mafia/Hostage, Zombie Survival, or Master/Slave. PM me if they still strike your fancy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back