• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Please

Miss J

Greetings. Miss J here. So, I'm new here and in need of some roleplay partners. I generally write about two to five paragraphs per post. At this time, I'm only seeking MxF pairings. Since I've been playing so many male characters lately, I prefer to play females. I'm happy to double up though, upon request. If we use pictures to represent our characters, I prefer the pictures be realistic. Due to having time off work and college (Yay for spring break), I'll have more time to dedicate to roleplaying over the next week or so. After I go back, I'll still be able to be fairly active.

Unfortunately, I don't have any set plots at the moment. Below are some topic and pairing ideas, which we can either build from or just start something and run with it.

High School

Neighbors

Criminal x Cop

Con Artists

Best Friends

Runaways

Long Distance Relationship

Rekindled Romance

Road Trip

Band

Celebrity x Fan

Celebrity x Bodyguard

Amnesiac x Ex-Spouse

Roommates

I'd like to rp with you! I would be willing to double up! I may have an idea for roommates?

Amnesiac x Ex-Spouse

and Roommates interests me a lot.I would love to double with you and maybe we can work both these pairings (or any other if you're craving into a plot).I'm a college girl too so maybe I can't reply every day always, but if I 'm gone longer than 2 days I will always let you know :)I'm fairly active.

Adzel said:
I'd love to RP with you
Awesome. Is there anything particular you're wanting to do?

Wilted said:
I would love to double!
High School

Runaways

Long Distance Relationship

Rekindled Romance

Road Trip

Band

or

Celebrity x Fan!
The ones I think would be most fun to double up with are road trip, band, and celebrity x fan. Do you have a preference from those three?

[QUOTE="Miss J]Awesome. Is there anything particular you're wanting to do?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... Roommates sounds like fun

shaku1347 said:
Amnesiac x Ex-Spouse
and Roommates interests me a lot.I would love to double with you and maybe we can work both these pairings (or any other if you're craving into a plot).I'm a college girl too so maybe I can't reply every day always, but if I 'm gone longer than 2 days I will always let you know :)I'm fairly active.
Doubling up and working with both of these pairings works for me. Mind sending me a PM?

Adzel said:
Hmm... Roommates sounds like fun
Cool. Could you please send me a PM? I'm too new to send them yet.

I'd love to double up as well, and High School, Best Friends, Neighbours and Band sounds pretty cool. Probably, we could fit all these four topics in one roleplay haha.

planetic said:
I'd love to double up as well, and High School, Best Friends, Neighbours and Band sounds pretty cool. Probably, we could fit all these four topics in one roleplay haha.
If you're up for it, we can definitely fit in all four of those. Mind sending me a PM?

[QUOTE="Miss J]Awesome. Is there anything particular you're wanting to do?
The ones I think would be most fun to double up with are road trip, band, and celebrity x fan. Do you have a preference from those three?

[/QUOTE]
I like Road Trip it would be super fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back