• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance partner (Male only.)

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have nothing against MxM or FxF But it feels awkward to play them, if you do RP with me, I'd ask you to RP as a male. I am open to a grand deal of suggestions but what I would probably be most inclined to do is:

-NekoxHuman

-AngelxHuman

-AngelxDemon

-HumanxHuman (High School.)

-HumanxHuman (College.)

-Final Fantasy MalexFemale (OC. I have an original story that was never touched because it never received mass popularity.

-(Send Suggestions. I am usually open to a great deal of things, but the ones above are the preferences from the top of my mind. I dunno, you might introduce me to something I'd like ^^)

Hi Christina I am really interested in final fantasy RP...but at moment I cannot PM you...could you pm me firstly? [emoji6]

Sent from Galbadia....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back