• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come Fill My Romantic Void, MxF (open)

honeyjara

Cherries
Hello!!

You can call me Jara if you'd like.

I've been rping for a really long time and joined RpNation about a year ago but left for a bit and now I'm back!!

I'm looking for someone to play the male part in the rp. I'll never play male since I'm not good at it and I find it boring. I'll of course be open to double up and be the "minor male character"

Here's the thing, I love dark rps with cursing and drama and angst. I also love the male characters to be gritty, rude, and hard men but I certainly don't mind a sweet man. Forbidden love rps are so much fun and plot twists give me life. Give me a dark plot and we'll have a great time.

I have some pairings in mind but I'm always open for suggestions!

~Kidnapper x Kidnapped
~Toxic Relationship (I can elaborate if you like this one)
~Step brother x Step sister
~Student x Teacher
~Unfaithful husband/wife x faithful husband/wife
~Girlfriend x Boyfriend's brother
~Arranged Marriage
~Mafia member x wife
~Serial Killer x Detective/Friend
~Ex x Ex
~Boyfriend x Girlfriend's sister

Plots:
- A young woman finds herself in a sticky situation once realizing the man she married is not who he said he was.

- A sweet woman begins to date an intimidating older man whom she just can't get enough of. He's sarcastic, rude, and extremely cold hearted. He's preys on her naivety and love and gets her to do whatever he wants as well as restricts her from what she does. Though short tempered and slightly abusive she'll never even think of leaving him, and if she tries he'll have to make her stay.

If we get to a more "steamy" part in the rp we can simply skip over it and let me know if you have any triggers. I love love angst, just btw.

Please be willing to post a few times a day because it's summer and I'm so bored. If you can't post multiple times, try at least once. If you have to go mid-rp let me know! I don't want to be waiting for a reply for hours lol.

If you're starting to lose interest or you've already lost interest, let me know! We can work it out or go our separate ways :)

I'm not gonna be a grammar nazi but please make an effort to write well and be descriptive! No one liners, at least three paragraphs and I only rp in third person!

I love to talk to my partner and rant about my day or stuff like that, it makes me feel closer to my partner and makes them seem more interested. Don't be shy, I promise you I don't bite!

Please be to open ideas and contribute ones of your own!

PM me if you're interested or comment here!

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I'm interested in roleplaying with you! I have an idea as to how we could possibly combine the teacher x student pairing and the girlfriend x boyfriend's brother pairing :3 Of you're interested in doubling, please PM me! I can't PM as yet since I'm still a noob :3

im looking for a partner and I have a few plots of my own, if youre still searching!

Hey there! I'm pretty interested in all your pairings, and I honestly feel like we'd get along really well. I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
I am interested in the:
Ex X Ex pairing, Toxic Relationship, Unfaithful Husband/Wife X Faithful Husband/ Wife, and the Arranged Marriage pairing.

I would be interested in doing a step brother/step sister rp or a princess/ prisoner rp. If you are still wanting to do either of these please feel free to pm me.

Craving anything? Love to write message me? (:

I'm down for any of these. Feel free to message me if you're willing to do one of these plots.

I'm just popping in to say, cool sig yo.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Lol

Also, I'd be down for

~Step brother x Step sister
~Girlfriend x Boyfriend's brother
~Ex x Ex
~Boyfriend x Girlfriend's sister

Hit me up if ya want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back