• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come Fill My Romantic Void, MxF (open)

i don't know if you're still looking for a partner but i really like darker themes to and i think we could brainstorm something together!
also i'm pretty use to writing as a male nowadays & prefer it, so that's no problem either. honeyjara honeyjara

I can't promise a response everyday since I work 2 jobs 40-60 hour weeks and am in college full time....
but if that's okay, I would totally be interested!
If not, I totally understand.

Interested in the FxBoyfriend's brother. I have a fun idea for a reject older brother. I am also interested in studentxteacher. I've been dying for a good rp in that pairing.

Hey!

I'm new here so I cannot directly message you, so if you're still interested go ahead and shoot me a PM! I think it would be interesting/fun to try the teacher x student one. (College, etc.) I have no issues playing a male role, and I think we'd get along well! Thanks!

Hello! Iam also a angst enthusiast, you seem pretty chill so I'd like to be rp partners, I like the kidnapper x kidnapped, toxic relationship, & maybe we can elaborate and think of others! Shoot me a pm whenever, see ya around! ^w^)/​

- A sweet woman begins to date an intimidating older man whom she just can't get enough of. He's sarcastic, rude, and extremely cold hearted. He's preys on her naivety and love and gets her to do whatever he wants as well as restricts her from what she does. Though short tempered and slightly abusive she'll never even think of leaving him, and if she tries he'll have to make her stay.

I really liked this idea for a roleplay! Of course, I have a few ideas as well if you'd like to hear them. Shoot me at PM?

Oh, I am very interested in this :) I would love to do a step brother x step sister or girlfriend x boyfriend's brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back