• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Roll to Dodge

TrippyVirus said:
Rich goes to the door and see if it as a lock or not.
If yes, Try to lockpick it.

If no, Just open it.

(I NEED TO KNOW.)
lockpick with what? Examining costs an action as well.

Charlie12520 said:
Harrison lay on the floor, dazed but only a little scratched up. A man had suddenly appeared out of nowhere, stolen both his phone and his rocks, and was now fiddling with a door several meters away, all within a few seconds.
Damn ninjas.

The lady from before took his advice and started petting the cat with a furor Harrison had never seen before. Combining quick pats, swift melee strikes, and soft tummy rubs, the lady had clearly mastered even the highest levels of Shaolin cat patting.

While it was clear that the cat had reached levels beyond sexual satisfication, the woman seemed more and more tired by the second, unable to sustain her level of cat petting for much longer.

Maybe Harrison should help her out. And so he did, going over to commence the double cat petting art.
Dude, WTF. Just post a normal action. I'm trying to have fun here as well, putting in at least 2 hours of work on the last action (I know it looks easy to make but you'd be surprised), and from what I've seen you guys are just messing around like a bunch of children in a candy store. Can everyone stop making (out of context) sexual mentions? I wouldn't have a problem with it if you are flirting with an NPC but this needs to stop.

Same with the masturbation joke. I'm not prude. I make theses jokes all the times between friends, however I'm going to try to distance myself from them within this game. Sorry.

@BartekStu I'm going to always count the last action you guys posted. You post anything over that and I'm going to ignore it.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say, is try to be a bit more serious :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probored said:
Dude, WTF. Just post a normal action. I'm trying to have fun here as well, putting in at least 2 hours of work on the last action (I know it looks easy to make but you'd be surprised), and from what I've seen you guys are just messing around like a bunch of children in a candy store. Can everyone stop making (out of context) sexual mentions? I wouldn't have a problem with it if you are flirting with an NPC but this needs to stop.
Same with the masturbation joke. I'm not prude. I make theses jokes all the times between friends, however I'm going to try to distance myself from them within this game. Sorry.

@BartekStu I'm going to always count the last action you guys posted. You post anything over that and I'm going to ignore it.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say, is try to be a bit more serious :)
((Alright, edited and noted. I will try to shorten my posts, and to advance the story from now on. I think that the lack of seriousness was due to the new format, but that should be over with now.))

Watching the crowd in a corner. Feeling confused.

"Wait...what are these guys doing..." *dramatic facepalm*

"I think we should leave...or at least that's what I am going to do, now." He muttered to himself.

*Walked over to the door to investigate as well*

"It's an old wooden door, I guess it will be quite fragile and easy to break down." He told the guy trying to open the door.

"Anyone has an axe, large rock or something like that that may be able to help in breaking down the door?" He asked the crowd.

#Kiara continued to pet the cat, before attempting to grab the cat by the scruff of it's neck, which, if successful, the cat would go limp, allowing her to snuggle the cat.

"Dude didn't you just steal rocks?" She asked the guy asking about rocks.

"No...that's not me...Wait! Is that cat you are playing with holding an axe, miss? Yeah, and there is literally rocks everyway...I guess it's our lucky day." He replies the white haired lady while he scans around the room.

"Everyone, we could really use some team work here. Try to grab something and break the door, that way our chance of breaking it will be much higher." He turns to the crew.

@Everyone

"Miss, may I borrow that axe your cat is holding? It makes a very dangerous cat toy you know?" He asks the lady.

@Lunaria Silver

"I have already said that until I get a cat, I don't care what happens. Go somewhere with your teamwork." Kiara said. She was joking, but until she had won over the cat/gotten clawed to death she couldn't do another action.

"O-okay...You are free to do whatever you want, of course..." He squints his eyes, feeling a bit frustrated. The response is rather discouraging, as expected.

"But see...I admire your persistence and determination...really...but can you at least lend me that axe you got there? That's all I ask from you, miss."

He attempts to convince the lady to lend him the axe again.

@Lunaria Silver

"Hm...That makes sense, I guess." He looks at the cute and innocent looking cat with the axe, and feels a shiver rushes down his spine when he thinks of how he could be chopped into pieces by it if he ever attempts to take the axe from it.

*Cough cough*

"Good luck on taming that beast then, miss." He tries to wipe away the cold sweats forming on his forhead as he speaks.

"I am not so lucky after all......"He mumbles and lets out a deep sigh.

"I'll try my best then......"

(Note: # action mark)

# His determined eyes locks on the wooden door as he slowly gathers up his courage and sends a powerful kick to the wooden door.

Turn 6

Rich McWester

dice4.png
-SUCCESS

You go over to the door and examine it. You see plenty of options for opening it.

wDaApF6.png

-You could potentially break through the wood head on. You'll get splinters and won't be able to harvest any of the planks.

-You could try to break the lock. You won't be able to harvest the door handle

-You can try breaking thr door hinges. You won't be able to harvest them but you would be able to use the door as protection if any monsters are on the other side of the door

-You can even try to-

Lux

dice3.png
-KINDA SUCCESS

Dangit Lux! Rich was on a roll! He was finding out all sorts of ways to defeat the door and you? What do you do? You take a running start, try to kick, trip, fall headfirst into the door like a cartoon character! I mean you did manage to destroy the door so there's a plus but owww.

Level 6 Damage: Always wear a helmet

dice3.png
dice6.png
dice1.png
dice1.png
dice4.png
dice6.png

-Lux lost 21 HP

Christopher

dice3.png
-KINDA SUCCESS

Unfortunately you can't open the Blue Chest. It requires a Door Handle as a key.

Harrison

dice5.png
-PERFECT SUCCESS

Not only does the cat welcome your hand, he even relaxes a little. our action helped the taming process so much. Kiara now has a +1/-1 on her next roll.

Gareth

dice4.png
-SUCCESS

As you poke your hand inside the hole in the wall (thank god you don't have trypophobia), you see ceramic garden gnome. You reach out and take it

xqC1ftP.png

-Gareth has aquired a Ceramic Garden Gnome

Level 3 Damage: Hand on fire

dice4.png
dice6.png
dice2.png

-Gareth has lost 12 HP

Kiara

dice2.png
+1 modifier KINDA SUCCESS

Because you got pretty tired, the cat is not going to be tamed this turn. However, you grab the cat by the scruff of its neck. It makes a nice purring sound and goes limb adorably. You snuggle the cat as it climbs out of its box. It really likes you! Maybe its time to ask it to join your party?

wdPjLyN.png

"Could things get any worser..." His fists tightened in pain as he tries to get up on his legs again, dusting off the wooden splinters from the broken door sticking on him after he manages to balance his body and gets up on his legs once again, trying to act casual and pretends that embarrassing moment never happened. He is praying desperately inside, hoping that no one would notice how stupid he looked just now , although knowing that it would practically be impossible, he is quite unrealistic when it comes to "self-consoling".

He looks around once he finds himself at the other end of the door, trying to investigate the surrounding.

@Probored

Chris narrows his eyebrows in a, "really?" sort of fashion, both at the commotion and the oddly specific key required for the chest.

Chris walks over to the wreckage of the door, inspecting it in hopes of finding the doorknob intact.

Kiara looks at the cat, wondering if it could even understand her.

"Do you want to join my party? Be my friend? I will snuggle you!"

#Kiara asked Surprise box cat to join her.

After phasing into existence, Sibyl looked around, confused. A man held back tears as he stared into an obscure hole in the wall, a group crowded around a pile of debris in a small entrance, including a fool collapsed in it, and a woman looking exhausted as she held a small cat clutching a dangerous looking ax close to her. "Well that seems a bit dangerous don't you think?"

She walked over to the girl with the cat and knelt down, "Come on, you could hurt some-"

Suddenly sensing a menacing aura coming from the cat as she reached for the ax, Sibyl believed she may have made a terrible choice. But she'd already come this far, she must finish what she's started! "N-nice kitty, don't w-worry I'm not gonna hurt you. (Just please don't hurt me!)"

#Sibyl attempts to remove the ax from the clutches of Suprise box cat!!

"Oh no..." Kiara stated, silently praying that the woman wouldn't anger the cat. SHE REALLY WANTED A PET, DARN IT! Satan already stole her kitten.

The cat was gone. His rocks were gone. His cellphone was gone. There was nothing left for poor Harrison.

Seeing the opened door, Harrison dashed to go through it, jumping over Lux.

"Arrrgggghhh"Garreth screamed.At least he can use the garden gnome as a weapon.

#He cried on his hand to extinguish it.

"WHY!"

"whelp."

"Let's see what's past that door holds."

He goes through Lux and # see what the next room holds.

Luna knew she probably wouldn't find anything yet she still tried.

# Luna searches for things hidden in the walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back