Advice/Help Roleplaying disaster

Deredere

He/they. I can tell you your aesthetic
I'm in a pickle in terms of roleplaying. I had this cute fluff story about a super daycare back from last year and now someone found the thread and just at the right time when I felt really sad (and still a bit now.) I want this thing to work so badly now that there someone on board and these types of fluff stories make me feel so happy.

I don't know what's the problem? Do we need a third person to balance us out, flesh out more things, have more consequences and stakes to roleplaying? We are just starting so maybe things can get better. Please help me.

Last edited:
What does your current rp partner think? Or are you not roleplaying currently?
As an option, you can start a new thread and make a different story or a side story to the one you already have :)

If you're not opposed to having a group rp, you can definitely try with three people. In any case, could discuss things together and see what comes out of it.

Character need more depth? Give it some time. Depth in a fluff RP is not something that can be done in a short time since a lot of time would be dedicated for... well, fluff. Imo fluff RP doesn't need deep character, good atmosphere and characters who can bounce at each other are more important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back