• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay ? :)

Minhwaat

ᨳ(੭˘͈ᵕ˘͈)੭ 𝘾𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠ぬ ! ִֶָ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so - ahem... I have been recently back into Obey me! but not only that but Twisted Wonderland as well, its been awhile sense I ever played both so bare with me if Im a little uncanon with a character from either or - Twisted Wonderland is not a dating SIM like OM! so therefore, I will roleplay that as the game goes, your a student at Night Raven Collage - and due to the fact that its normally an all-boys academy, I dont mind if your OC is infact a girl or anything, just as said its a fanasty adventure game not a romance one! I dont mind having a little love here and there but this is mainly for fun/adventure!

Characters I can play;
Deuce Spade.
Cater Diamond.
Ace Trappola.
Kailm AL-Asim.
Divus Crewel.
Vil Schoenheit.
( I can have my hand at others just lemme know who! )

Characters I want my partner to play;
Okay so - this is as in who my OC hangs around with,
friends with, or anything like that - This also goes for me with your OC!
and doing the fact that our OCs might become friends or not -
Deuce Spade, Ace Trappola.

Triggers;
I dont really have any triggers but if there is anything that makes me uncomfortable is
spamming me... Ill get back to you as soon as I can to you c:

Writing/Literure;
Im semi-lit to Lit, so I want my partners to be around the same!
No one liners!

Important Rules;
I really want my partner to be 18+ because due to my age,
I dont want to roleplay with anybody who is a minor... no offese!
Treat my Ocs equally like you would to yours, espically not making
the whole roleplay based on them please! + your max in sending me chatting messages
is 3 due to the whole spamming thing aha... Send an about me ( you ) so we can get to know one another!!

( Hopefully some of you are interested! I just love the
TW fandom and do hope to roleplay it, shoot me a PM + enjoy your night/day! )

HD-wallpaper-video-game-twisted-wonderland-cater-diamond.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back