• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay

Turtle Queen1010

Turtles are amazing!
Does anyone want to rp? I currently have been craving to do some darker themes, like kidnappings. I do double ocs and Im willing to do so. Id write more but im lazy

i got two kidnap plots.

There she was. The girl of your dreams. She was beautiful, elegant as she walked with her boyfriend. It drove Muse B nuts. He’s been stalking Muse Afor as long as he could remember. You’re love sick crazy for her. “I love you.” Skyler said to Quinn, kissing him. He kissed back. “NO! SHE SHOULD BE MINE, AND MINE ONLY!” Muse B yelled from a distance away from them as you bang your hand on the wall. “Stop..” Muse B’s good side said, lowly. “Shut up!” He hissed. Muse B had Multiple personality disorder and he’s been obsessed with Muse A for years. He chuckled insanely. “She will be mine..” he said, watching the girl walk down the Alley way alone. He took out chloroform. He smiled and drowned it in a cloth before running up to her. He smiled and shoved it over her mouth and nose. “Hey! What’s... going on..” Muse A said, slumping over into Muse B’s arms. He chuckled and moved a piece of her hair out of the way. “You will be mine.” He whispered, duck taping her hands and feet together before putting her in the car and driving alway.

Rules & requirments:

1. Skyler will NOT fall in love with you. This is NOT Stockholm syndrome.

2. Make YC insanse. By insane i mean: maybe have him have different diseases like multiple personality disease, schizophrenia(Hallucinations) and more. You are not limited to these and you don't need to use them

3. I am okay with you hurting her and doing nasty things to her. However, i do have an extent to that, so nothing extreme like pulling eyes out of cutting off limbs, etc.

4. Be semi literal to literate.

5. Try and Make YC creepy

6. If you get tired of the plot just tell me we can move on

7. Come up with some ideas of your own. Don't leave me to come up with everything.

Plot 12:

Muse A is a teenager, she had a rough past life but now everything is swell. She's with a loveable family she got adopted to and even a best friend. Muse B was insane he liked to kidnap innocent teenagers and torture them, physically, mentally and sexually. He tortured them any way he could. When he saw Muse A he thought she was beautiful he decided to kidnap her. As Muse A turns the connor, Muse B grabs a rag drenched in chloroform. He pulls Muse A into an Alley way, shoving it onto her mouth and nose. She screams and falls into his arms. A wicked smiled grew on Muse B's face as he puts her in his car and drives away. When Muse A wakes up she looks around, confused. She cringes and swallowed hard, seeing the bloody flooring. Memories flood back, she shivers looking around. "anyone here?!" She yells. Muse B smiled as he steps out from behind from, wanting to sneak up behind Muse A. She doesn't notice someone was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back