Roleplay training

Cartoongamer

Bust :(
Hello there everyone,I am a semi-advanced roleplayer who would like to be trained to be better at roleplay,and be trained to do advanced roleplay.

You don't need it.

I'm serious. I've never seen your posts, never RPed with you and am completely ignorant of any characters or plots you've made, but I know you don't need it.

What you REALLY need to do, is just look at your work, look at the work you wish to emulate, and make an effort to improve your writing by examining what you're doing wrong, what you're doing right, and what you could be doing better.

I'm not convinced it's possible to "train" someone to RP better. I'm of the mind that it's something that can only come about through practice and self reflection.

EDIT

Ah, I forgot to mention, but I have great respect for anyone looking to improve themselves, and wish you the very best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically what @JayTee said. The most you can do to "train" someone to roleplay is to give them tips and pointers, but for the most part, you are the person who makes yourself better at writing. Learning from what other people did or didn't like about your posts/getting inspiration from how other people post is a good way to do so. 

I, for one, would be willing to give you a hand if you need one. I don't consider myself superior to you, but maybe I can give you a few tips and look over a few of your posts to see what could be improved .

Training of course includes self improvement,nobody can just come to me and BOOM all of a sudden I have improved.All I meant was tips,and someone to say what the flaws are in my paragraphs,what can be described more,and someone to give an opinion on it,saying what could be improved.

Training of course includes self improvement,nobody can just come to me and BOOM all of a sudden I have improved.All I meant was tips,and someone to say what the flaws are in my paragraphs,what can be described more,and someone to give an opinion on it,saying what could be improved.

exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back