News Roleplay Tabs Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this Sunday we will be switching to the most current version of xF which is xF1 or 1.5.12 if you want to be technical.

Some time this year they will release xF2 (2.0) and I was messing around with an alpha they just released and one of the new systems in xF2 lets us do Roleplay tabs with out having to have third party addons that fall apart which caused the whole move to IPS to begin with.

Here is a screenshot of me messing around and some tweaking with the developer preview of xF2:

chrome_2017-02-22_12-24-33.png

Mind you, please ignore how it looks, it is not styled in anyway and its just an alpha of their future update.

Again this will not be coming with the coming update, since we are updating to the stable release which is xF1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tabs are coming back, WOOT! I loved that feature before the site update and was upset about them disappearing.

The best part?

That was done using their own code, so no third party addon means tabs can stay around foreverrrr

Great daze. Now my upcoming Quest Rp can utilize tabs allowing for easy access.

But - to be sure - tabs will be in xenForo 2.0 not what we're upgrading to after this Sunday (version 1.5.12).  Okies! 

But - to be sure - tabs will be in xenForo 2.0 not what we're upgrading to after this Sunday (version 1.5.12).  Okies! 

Correct.

The screenshot I posted above was me messing around with the developer preview of xF2.0

@Kaerri and I were having a blast doing stuff lol.

The tabs were awesome. I'm sad that we won't get them anytime soon, but I'm happy that they are confirmed to be coming back, at least.

So glad that we can have tabs back. I missed them xD

The tabs were awesome. I'm sad that we won't get them anytime soon, but I'm happy that they are confirmed to be coming back, at least.

Depends on when they release it, if they release 2.0 in the summer, that would be great. The goal for them seems to be mid/late 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back