News Roleplay Tabs Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed these so much back in 2015 or '16, I always wondered why they got rid of them.

I just have two questions:

1. Will HPs still be a thing even after we get tabs?

2. Are we going to have to send in a request ticket for any extra tabs we might want just like how it was before the IPS update?

I guess there were alot of scammers on here then. Because people kept telling me that id lose data

No.  No posts or PMs will be lost.  Here's a quick review of what won't be staying:

• Blogs (so save them somewhere else if you want to keep them)
  • Cover photos on profiles
  • Followers/followed content lists
  • Any text/pictures on the main page of a Hosted Project (but we're working on backup posts for those)

I think that's it.  In any case, all RPs will remain, though inactive ones will be archived.

I can smell the Imagination! With the tabs endless possibility to make roleplay great again!

No.  No posts or PMs will be lost.  Here's a quick review of what won't be staying:

• Blogs (so save them somewhere else if you want to keep them)
  • Cover photos on profiles
  • Followers/followed content lists
  • Any text/pictures on the main page of a Hosted Project (but we're working on backup posts for those)

I think that's it.  In any case, all RPs will remain, though inactive ones will be archived.

So we still have followers? And the list is gone?

or do we lose the followers and start lists over?

So we still have followers? And the list is gone?

or do we lose the followers and start lists over?

They start over, sorry for not being clear!  I meant to say that following someone is still a thing in xF, but you'll have to follow them all over again when we get there.

Edit: Ninja wizard!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess the most important thing to note of the update is:

EVERYONE FOLLOW ME AGAIN, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

This makes me almost as happy as I was to hear BBCode was coming back.

Almost.

Gotta love the BBCodes ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back