• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay searching again!

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, my name is Mani, my pronouns are He/They, I am a college student studying graphic Design, of course, that does mean that sometimes I get busy and sometimes I don't reply right away, that being said, I'm looking for a specific type of roleplay currently, I have a few fandoms to choose from, that also being said, I only do OC x OC, what that means for Fandom roleplays, is that while the roleplay will take place in the same universe, there won't be any real connection between Canon characters and OCs, now with that out of the way, here are the roleplays I'm willing to do, Fandoms with a # next to them mean I'm looking for next generation and ones with a × mean I'm looking for it specifically

My Hero Academia #×
The Owl House #
Camp Camp #×
Warriors
Shadowhunters #×
Good Omens ×
Danganronpa
Ouran Highschool Host Club×
BNA
FNAF×

defenitly down for that!are you alright with something similar to a next gen? the only diffrence would be that none of the characters would actually be the children of anyone from the show, but study under them during the hero studies

defenitly down for that!are you alright with something similar to a next gen? the only diffrence would be that none of the characters would actually be the children of anyone from the show, but study under them during the hero studies
That's completely fine with me, I think it'll be interesting ^_^

Alrighty! DM me and we can work out the details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back