• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay search

fatuglybutch

Fat Queer Butch
Hello, my name is Ross, I go by they/them pronouns.

What I’m looking for in a roleplay:

-open-mindedness, respect, kindness. These, I believe, are core elements when working together with anyone on anything.
-I’m the pacific time zone, on weekdays I’m online generally from 7pm-10 or 11, on weekends I’m online basically most of the time.
-I like at least one to two paragraphs per reply if possible, I’m not a super strict person really but if writing one-liners starts to become the norm I’ll get tired of the rp far more easily.
-Also if you can, at least one or two replies a day. Again, I’m not super strict though if that’s not possible.
-I like to write explicit characters and scenes, though if desired I don’t have a problem putting a trigger warning before an explicit scene.
-When I roleplay with someone I’d like for my partner to be willing to add as much to the scene and storyline as I am, and I’d hope that my partner would enjoy doing so. I’m a fan of wild twists, added drama, intense scenes. I really enjoy being at the edge of my seat excited about the role play’s I’m a part of.
-Also when I’m roleplaying I like to include a lot of diversity, this means please please don’t come to me with your basic, shallow, neurotypical, white characters. Varying genders, sexualities, ethnicities. Characters who have mental illnesses and disabilities. Characters with realistic faults and heavy backstories. This, to me, is a key component to any great role play.
-I’m mostly indifferent to including romantic/sexual elements between the characters, though I’m not really against it at all. Though most of my characters are nonbinary/transgender or otherwise lgbtq+ so keep that in mind. I won’t modify the gender of my character for any specific pairing.
-ooc chat is welcome and encouraged! I’m always happy to talk about the roleplay, but I’m also happy to be a listening ear or to otherwise get to know the person I’m roleplaying with.

Possible idea starters I have:
Really I’m open to any and all ideas, I just list what I usually do or what I could be interested in doing.

-the love of character a’s life just died, they live in a shitty house and have a shitty home life, their dad beats their mom, so they try and stay away. One day as they’re walking to the beach character b crashes right into them, bringing them both down, upon getting up character b explains who they were running, then asks for character a’s help. (I could play either character in this scenario)
-post-apocalyptic (any kind of apocalypse, nuclear, zombie, environmental, plague, etc)
-character a thinks character b is one gender and develops a crush on them, only to find out that really they’re not that gender. (I would prefer to play character b)
-dealer x buyer
-dealer x grower
-characters meet in group therapy
-basically, a modern asylum rp, though the equivalent to an old-timey asylum is something called subacute mental health hospital/ward (and generally in subacute they wouldn’t be tortured or treated too poorly, though it’s not usually the most pleasant place)
-old-timey asylum! I can do that one too
-mermaids and/or pirates
-maybe something with dragons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back