• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay Search for Hetero && M// - Casual-Literate

sad boy

quality trash
Hey there everyone. I'll keep this short, sweet, and to the point!

• I'm 25 years old and I work a full time job. I will be most active and responsive in the evenings and on the weekends.
• All I require is at least 6 solid sentences a response. I can post up to 5 or more paragraphs a reply but I don't mirror or expect mirroring.
• I am interested in hetero and m//, in which I can play the female character in hetero or the submissive (not personality) in m//.
• I prefer to role play over threads or role play over the private message system. No discord, e-mail, skype, anything off site.
• I enjoy plotting but I do not like to plot every single post or action. Take the lead sometimes and add twists and turns. I promise it's fine.
[[ when you message me, message me with details about what you want. If you ask if I want to rp while in bumping, you will be ignored. ]]

▸ best friends
▸ rivals
▸ opposites attract
▸ punk x prep
▸ goth x prep
▸ nerd x jock
▸ rich x poor
▸ runaways
▸ runaway x good samaritan
▸ good girl x bad boy
▸ trouble makers
▸ pirates
▸ merfolk
▸ royalty x royalty
▸ royalty x guard
▸ royalty x commoner
▸ magic boy x normal girl
▸ magic girl x normal boy
▸ android x human
▸ android x android
▸ living doll x human
▸ mmo player x mmo player
▸ getting through life
▸ apocalypse aftermath
▸ nekos, inus, oh my

Last edited:
I'll add now, I'm new to RP Nation so I cannot send messages first. Please message me if you wish to discuss privately.

Oh it looks like I finally got approved to be off the watch list. Yay. Time to make some chicken and dumplings.

Hey there!

Would you be willing to discuss Bad Boy x Good Girl with me? I adore pairings like this, and think we could perhaps add in a twist to make it more interesting. Let me know if you're still unable to PM and I'll go to you!

Hey there!

Would you be willing to discuss Bad Boy x Good Girl with me? I adore pairings like this, and think we could perhaps add in a twist to make it more interesting. Let me know if you're still unable to PM and I'll go to you!
Hey there! I don't think I can pm just yet. Very soon though! Send me a message and we'll discuss some more though. C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back