• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings <roleplay search // adventure, romance, angst>

atorrentoflight

hey there! the title says it all, here's the finer details:

=thematically, I'm chill with most things
=I average a few paragraphs per post, and I don't mind what your post lengths are as long as it gives me something meaningful to respond to
=I'm online nights and weekends, but this week I have a lot of free time during the days
=I'm fond of OOC chatter, as long as it's respectful
=to that point, I'm also fond of continuing to plot as we go along
=if you're into original RPs, I have a few characters I keep on rotation so feel free to ask about them!
=otherwise, if fandoms are your thing keep reading...

fandoms and characters I play:

Harry Potter Universe
Hermione Granger
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter

The Vampire Diaries
Katherine Pierce
Caroline Forbes

Star Wars Universe
Rey of Jakku
Ben Solo (AU)

Mortal Instruments
Jace Wayland (AU)
Clary Fray (AU)

Here are a few general plots I'd be willing to play my OC with (bold is the character I'd play):

princess x commoner
mercenary x prince
guard x captive
student
x student

I'm also chill with putting any of my OCs in these fandom settings, so if that's your thing I've got you covered. comment here or message me and let me know what you're interested in!

Last edited:
"if you're into original RPs, I have a few characters I keep on rotation so feel free to ask about them!"

What type of original RPs do you like doing?

"if you're into original RPs, I have a few characters I keep on rotation so feel free to ask about them!"

What type of original RPs do you like doing?
I love anything adventure-based or with an element of mystery/betrayal/royal secrets. I'm not as good at slice of life but I'm up for any idea you're passionate about

if anyone is up for a short term, super low commitment RP tonight I'd love to give that a go. I'm struggling to find motivation for anything even remotely complex rn and it would be nice to shake myself out of that with something quick and fun. PM me if you're interested!

Hey! I'd love to create a roleplay in the Harry Potter universe or the Vampire Diaries! I've actually been thinking about taking on Klaus as a character, maybe we do a Caroline/Klaus storyline if you're interested? Either way, I'm down to work something out. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey! I'd love to create a roleplay in the Harry Potter universe or the Vampire Diaries! I've actually been thinking about taking on Klaus as a character, maybe we do a Caroline/Klaus storyline if you're interested? Either way, I'm down to work something out. Look forward to hearing from you!
wow I would love anything HP or a Klaroline RP! DMing you now <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back