• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay request!!

Beanslushy

Hello, you can call me Starburst. I'm looking for a role-play buddy that'll role-play with me several times in the long run. I'm looking for a partner who I can emotionally connect with as-well. Here's a little about me.

I'm a advanced literate -> Novella writer. I enjoy doing long term role-play, themes including ' Horror, Violence, Slice Of Life, Thrill, Wholesome, Romance, Modern Era, Fandom.

Fandoms aren't required, but here are the main ones I'm into if you want to hear them.

• Spiderman: Across The Spiderverse
  • Pokémon / Television and Video Game
  • Naruto / Boruto. // Movie and Television
  • Stranger Things // Television
  • Dungeons and Dragons (DND).// Movie

Hi! I'd be interested in an RP! I have a few ideas regarding plot/theme stuff, but don't wanna drop all of it here.

Hi! I would love to RP Slice of Life/Romance, I also have discord if you prefer to collab on that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back