• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ/ ๐™‹๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ

DevilsLegend

The Masked Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โ—กฬˆโ‹†สœแด‡สŸสŸแด(โ—โ€™โ—กโ€™โ—)๏พ‰

I'm searching for a literate role player who's able to write up to three paragraphs that's willing to roleplay with me. I am currently looking for someone who is interested in five nights at freddy's and is willing to play as Sun and/or Moon, I'm also willing to accept Eclipse while I will be playing as Nightmare Foxy.

Before considering please read my rules and please be willing to play as multiple characters since I find it fair when characters are split amongst each other.

Possible triggers in the roleplay may include manipulation, blood, gore, abuse, torment, etc. Also, some of the genres may be horror, drama, slice of life, psychological horror, angst, supernatural, and possible slow-burn romance.

๐“๐‘๐”๐„ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐€๐‹๐’๐„

After the death of his creator; the child who has imagined him of his bratty, older brother, there was no one left to torment after Evan died until the fox decided to tag along between the Afton family members to transfer to other children to torment and scare. This lasted for years while it is completely unknown of how this hallucination still somehow exists despite the original child being buried after a coma. Soon he managed to arrive at the brand new pizzaplex, discovering how nap time had become a use to him in the daycare. A few days of sticking around had left mysterious scars and bruises upon the children to concern the daycare attendants and staff members. With no explanation, they're being threatened of losing their jobs, but glimpses have been caught of Nightmare Foxy by one of the attendants, but it's still a mystery. Will the daycare attendants finally catch whoever is causing all of disturbance and will they be able to get rid of him, or will they end up losing their jobs to an invisible force that no one is able to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back