Experiences Roleplay Quotes

Tinytiger28

Hi! I’m new here, and I thought, “Hey. I’m bored, and I want to get to know some people here, so wh not start a random thread?” And then I started typing.

This is just a funny little thread to put some silly, ridiculous, out of context quotes from roleplays you’ve been in. Here are a few of mine:
“So we’re just gonna casually plan a murder then?”
“I mean, honestly, isn’t strangling just hugging someone to death?”
“What do you mean we have to be logical? Have you met us?!”
Fun fact, these were all from the same OC.

"Little Italy gets boring after the first few kneecappings, hey, head to Chinatown, we might see someone get hacked to death in broad daylight." - Big Tommy, circa 2020

"But can my eye see through clothes?" - Big Tommy, circa 2020

"Cyberspace is hard. Why can't i just turn it off?!" - Big Tommy, circa 2020

"Next stop, Coffin shop." - Big Tommy, circa 2020

"I feel like i'm dying from the heat in here, fuck." Checks thermometer on the wall "Oh shit, I am dying from the heat in here." - Big Tommy, circa 2020

Context : A Harry Potter server where, while learning Wingardium Leviosa, a student set his feather on fire and cries.

"It's cuz you're too powerful dude, your feather went to a super sonic speed and burned ! Like a fuckin meteorite ! You're the SanGoku of wizards !" -The most stupid Ravenclaw ever aka my character.

Said by my character:

“You like to... Masturbate?”

(By the way, it was not against site rules, my character was just being a sassy little shit.)

'A little lost puppy with an enjoyment for murder despite coming from such a loving family. Honestly, I often wonder where things went wrong with me in reference to that.'

Oc not here, but she's a trip at times

"The thing Lizalfos and Deku Scrubs have in common is that they're both very flammable." -A Line from the Narration of Simon Prentice played by epicstar epicstar

"I can’t hear you over the sound of me emptying your pockets." -from the quotes section of Jens Wildier's Character Sheet made by me.

“12 green rupees and a piece of string is sort of a waste of my talent.” -again, Jensen Wildier

"Slitting his throat DOES NOT solve our problem!" -Alice

"If you're so powerful then heal yourself freakin prick." -Kazue

"If we fail, at least I don't have to pay my bills. " -Kazue

"Shoot me I dare you. Were you looking for these? *holds bullets*" -Kira

"I'm not upset, Im busy ignoring you." -Kira

"...you have so much fate in me I could not comprehend which dimensions you are taking it from." - Nadhira Arina (On being trusted during an apocalypse)

"You know, insisting that I eat that sandwich isn't convincing me you don't have a roofy strategically placed somewhere in it." - Some chick named Lenore

"Your mom's started organizing candy too?" - A girl named Sunhee

"You're just jealous because the only people you can pull are from elderly homes." - From a Misfits RP, but probably still funny without context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back