• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Partners

Greetings! As you might have guessed by the title, I am looking for roleplay partners. While this account is new, I am actually quite experienced when it comes to Roleplay in general, and I like to think I am a rather decent writer, although I won't claim I am the best, as I have seen some rather impressive writers in my time.

However, I personally like to think I can be quite good at extensive world building, connecting parts of the plot together and laying down undertones and hints to deeper going ons throughout RPs, both through dialogue and details of the world itself. I also tend to very much enjoy thinking up unique and wild ideas.

Now a few ground rules before I start getting into the fun part and the real meat of this.

First and foremost, I would prefer to partner with people above 18, just a personal preference of mine.

Second, obviously follow any rules that are laid down for wherever we are RPing.

Third, be flexible and work with me, we are both here to have fun, and that means that we have to both put effort in this. I have seen plenty of times where people are essentially just expecting for their partner to kowtow to their wishes and desires, and I, frankly, just find that to be rude. I am more than willing to play the things you want but you have to meet me halfway. I want you to enjoy yourself, but I also want to have fun and look forward to RPing. I am perfectly fine with doubling up or even more than that, in order to see that we both get what we want.

Now onto pairing, which can be entirely platonic or romantic, I am rather impartial as, at the end of the day, I am more concerned with interesting plots and worlds. However, that being said, my ideas for pairs are perhaps a bit odd as more normal ones are just a bit bland to me, primarily because I've already explored it so much.

Particularly, the idea of a stranger in a new world is most interesting to me, because there is a sense of discovery and wonder to it, and, it often brings up so many questions that could be answered throughout the course of the plot, and pondered on by the characters.

Here are some of the things I'd be looking for, although I am open to suggestions.

Outside Human in a Fantasy World/ HumanxFantasy Being (Can be anything really, from Zelda to LOTR)

Space Traveler/Advanced HumanxPrimtive Human

HumanxAlien

Human In Equestra, HumanxPony or some other race from MLP

HumanxFurry

I'd also be up for possibly something having to do with Hazbin Hotel, although I don't have as much of an idea for that.

Now, I do typically play atleast one Male character, however, I can play a Female whilst doubling up, and I am flexible to the wants and needs of my partner as well. I can do Canon or OC for any idea as well.

Greetings! As you might have guessed by the title, I am looking for roleplay partners. While this account is new, I am actually quite experienced when it comes to Roleplay in general, and I like to think I am a rather decent writer, although I won't claim I am the best, as I have seen some rather impressive writers in my time.

However, I personally like to think I can be quite good at extensive world building, connecting parts of the plot together and laying down undertones and hints to deeper going ons throughout RPs, both through dialogue and details of the world itself. I also tend to very much enjoy thinking up unique and wild ideas.

Now a few ground rules before I start getting into the fun part and the real meat of this.

First and foremost, I would prefer to partner with people above 18, just a personal preference of mine.

Second, obviously follow any rules that are laid down for wherever we are RPing.

Third, be flexible and work with me, we are both here to have fun, and that means that we have to both put effort in this. I have seen plenty of times where people are essentially just expecting for their partner to kowtow to their wishes and desires, and I, frankly, just find that to be rude. I am more than willing to play the things you want but you have to meet me halfway. I want you to enjoy yourself, but I also want to have fun and look forward to RPing. I am perfectly fine with doubling up or even more than that, in order to see that we both get what we want.

Now onto pairing, which can be entirely platonic or romantic, I am rather impartial as, at the end of the day, I am more concerned with interesting plots and worlds. However, that being said, my ideas for pairs are perhaps a bit odd as more normal ones are just a bit bland to me, primarily because I've already explored it so much.

Particularly, the idea of a stranger in a new world is most interesting to me, because there is a sense of discovery and wonder to it, and, it often brings up so many questions that could be answered throughout the course of the plot, and pondered on by the characters.

Here are some of the things I'd be looking for, although I am open to suggestions.

Outside Human in a Fantasy World/ HumanxFantasy Being (Can be anything really, from Zelda to LOTR)

Space Traveler/Advanced HumanxPrimtive Human

HumanxAlien

Human In Equestra, HumanxPony or some other race from MLP

HumanxFurry

I'd also be up for possibly something having to do with Hazbin Hotel, although I don't have as much of an idea for that.

Now, I do typically play atleast one Male character, however, I can play a Female whilst doubling up, and I am flexible to the wants and needs of my partner as well. I can do Canon or OC for any idea as well.
Might be interested in a human and alien pair...

Absolutely. What sort of fantasy being and plot were you thinking?
i was thinking an elf or something similar. for the plot, i don't have just one idea but would like to expand on it and collaborate with you in a pm? if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back