• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Partners if interested (Ignore Tag)

Shutainzu

So I'm a university student and in my free time (which various) I like to roleplay, I didn't come on here for long because I started uni and got dragged under but for now I have some spare time so was looking to roleplay. I'm up for anything really if anyone has any ideas that they would like to do. However I also do have a few scenarios I really wouldn't mind doing if anyone is interested. 

Fandom Roleplays: 

Bloody Monday

Shaman King

Kuroko No Basket

(To be honest any type of anime roleplays wouldn't bother me)

Sherlock

Sense 8

Marvel

DC

etc... 

Again I'm open for anything so if you are looking for a certain fandom just ask and I'll see if I have enough knowledge about the series to do a roleplay with you. 

I do have my own scenario which I can explain in mail but the general gist of it is post-apocalyptic world caused by bio-terrorism.

Anyway if anything interests you please send me a message or comment on this post! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back