• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Euridite

dealing with apartment flooding
Hi, I'm Euridite. I'm looking for a roleplay partner, and hopefully we can create a world and memories for our characters! I'm new to this site, so still learning the features here, but I've been roleplaying for over seven years now.

About me:
I'm 20, and have a relatively open schedule. I'll reply about twice a day, and more sometimes if time permits and the roleplay rivets me! I'm awake and active between 3pm-3am CST, due to my horrific sleep schedule. I'd love to find someone who is open about talking about future potentials of our characters, and I like to make characters for the plot we established, and not just bring pre-made ocs to what we make!

About my writing style:
I'm semi-literate to literate, and average about two paragraphs per post. But, if I'm given more than that amount, I generally match the length of the posts my partner gives me. I tend to write a lot about the inner workings of my characters and thought processes, as well as their emotions and memory at almost any given moment. You can expect quality and thought out posts from me! Because of this, I may take a while to apply, but my absolute minimum is one post a day unless something in my life gets in the way.

What I like to roleplay:
Action, adventure, and romance. Character growth is a must! I don't mind playing 'evil' characters, or those with dysfunctional thoughts and peculiar mechanisms, as long as they experience some form of growth and maturation through the story. I enjoy romance, but if we end up finding out mid-rp that our characters don't seem to have a spark or function well together, I'll try to figure out a way to solve the problem. I'd rather not force romance on characters that don't mesh well. If you happen to enjoy mythology- such as roleplays oriented around greek, roman, and norse entities- I'll love you forever.

What I want from a partner:
I wouldn't say daily posts is a requirement from me, although appreciated- what I do definitely want though is quality and honesty. If you're tired of the roleplay, let me know! I'll be happy to work with you for a new idea or go our separate ways. As for quality, the length of posts do not matter as long as I'm getting thought out posts and in-depth responses. I'm not going to dislike your writing because you write two sentences. If you somehow manage to fit emotion or pique my interest in such little time, amazing!

Things I won't roleplay:
Heavy gore, or constantly heavy themes. Eventually, the roleplay will begin to feel like a chore or a downer, and I'll be less inclined to reply more than once a day.

Roleplay with minors: I feel mildly uncomfortable roleplaying with minors, especially when romance is involved. Please don't respond to this if you're under 18!

Characters with trauma, sexualities, identities I don't completely understand or relate to: This is only because I want to make the character realistic, and I don't want to offend anyone by portraying traumatic-responses or romantic inclination in an incorrect manner.

Fandom roleplay: I'm pretty bad about following canon plotlines or universes. Yes, I love One Piece and Pokemon, but I can't do it.

Characters I don't own: I don't like to be forced into a mold of using your character or anyone I don't own. I just won't love the character and thus not enjoy the rp. I don't mind working together to make a character, but characters I have little say in likely won't be enjoyable for me to play.

Thanks for taking time to read this, I hope we can create wonderful stories together!

Good evening. I've been looking to create a longer story with someone as well. Mostly, I was only able to write something shorter, because a lot of people tend to skip to the climax of the story straight away. Personally, i love when characters are developing and growing emotionally. Please, let me know if you'd be interested. Thank you very much in advance, and take care.

Hello, I just came across your post and I was wondering if your still interested in roleplaying. I would be happy to do a norse mythology rp. Let me know, and we can discuss it over PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back