• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Partner Search ••• Open

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION
Hi, everybody!

You can call me Hawk. I’ve been roleplaying and writing for more than eight years and I have been on many sites for roleplay and writing throughout the years. My activity on this website has dwindled because I keep getting ghosted by potential partners and never get anything started, annoyingly enough.

I’m looking for someone who I can chat with and send memes to and such while we roleplay, someone who is willing to give an equal effort in planning the roleplay. Also, someone at least seventeen would be nice.

RULES
- If you suddenly lose interest in what we are roleplaying or planning, TELL ME. I WILL NOT BE ANGRY. If you just leave and don’t talk to me again but you’re active on other things, I’m going to be pissed.
- Please be actually willing to talk to me while we roleplay. I’m not just looking for a rp partner, but also for a friend. I’m really just a piece of meme trash and I’m pretty laid-back.
- I would like at least two decently sized paragraphs per response, as well as decent grammar and spelling. Though I don’t expect you to be perfect. I certainly make typos here and there!
- Any gender or sexuality is acceptable when you make your character.
- I would like to double only. It makes things much easier and fair for both of us.
- I very rarely ever make threads for my characters and tend to develop them through the roleplay. You may do whatever makes you most comfortable.
- I will roleplay on, in order of preference; RPNation (thread), Discord, or Google Docs.

FANDOMS
( A side note; If you’d like to pair an A/B/O dynamic with any roleplay, please let me know! I love it. )

MCU
I love the Marvel Cinematic Universe so much. I have yet to see Doctor Strange or Black Panther, so please do not ask me to double as characters from those movies.

Invader Zim
This show is absolutely my favorite thing ever and I cannot wait for the movie, “Enter the Florpus” to come out! If you’re a fan of this, please don’t hesitate to mention it, even if you don’t want to roleplay it.

Camp Camp
I once had a very deep and incredible roleplay of this show on here and the roleplayer has been offline for a few months. It made me very upset, so I’m always up for this! I will only play one of the campers as your character’s interest if they are aged up into their teens.

Gravity Falls/Reverse Falls
I’ve been a fan of Gravity Falls for a long while, but I’ve only recently started learning about Reverse Falls and I adore it! I’d be up for either, though I won’t play Bill Cipher or Will Cipher as a love interest. Why do people wanna bang the triangles so bad?

Creepypasta/Mythos
Yikes. Yes, I am still a fan of Creepypasta and I’ve watched both Marble Hornets and TribeTwelve since the very beginning. This roleplay I tend to write with much darker tones to it, so please expect to encounter dark topics if you roleplay this with me.

Detroit: Become Human
RK900 is amazing and Connor is cool, and the rest of the characters are just as good! I will not roleplay side characters as character interests, like North or Simon.

Undertale
I don’t care what people say, I will always love this game even if the fandom was absolutely crazy. I still play it and I even have an Undertale phone case on my phone right now. (Yes, I’m a cringefest. I am aware of that.)

Dream Daddy
I’m so sad that the fandom for this game died out so quickly. It’s such a great game! I will play anyone for you, except for Brian.

Pokémon
I love the games, the anime, and even the manga. It’s all so good. However I am most familiar with characters from the anime and characters from USUM.

Harry Potter
I have read the books multiple times and seen all the movies many times as well! Golden Trio only would be great and I won’t play any teachers as love interests, sorry. That’s really weird to me. But I will play anyone else as long as I know then well enough.

Eyes emoji @ MCU and Pokemon.

I really wanna do some comics/movie mashups(dw I'd play any comic characters).

And also I just finished replaying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and have a powerful hunger for something in that universe, if you know about it.

I'm also down for OCs if you want. I have a Marvel superhero OC and I love her, and ngl I'd only wanna do OCs for a Pokemon thing.

You had me at Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! No one ever knows what that game is and I love it! Please message me and we can get something sorted out. ✌🏻 (Also yeah, for a fandom like that’s OCs are best.)

I know it's a little basic, but I might be up for a Pokemon roleplay, assuming you're okay playing with trainers

SKJKDFJDKDFKJ *eyes* @ Undertale and MCU

Been a while since anyone has mentioned anything Undertale related ahhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back