• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Partner on Kik?

StarDxster

Hi, all! I’m stardxster, you can just call me star. I’m looking for anyone who would be interested in a long-term roleplay with me on kik!

• Please be literate, as I love longer and more detailed responses. Usually I try to keep my responses at least a kik page long, normally much longer.
• Please have correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.
• Please be able to roleplay in 3rd person pov, for example: “John threw the ball.” rather than “I threw the ball.”
• Feel comfortable playing a male character. I prefer to only do m/f or m/m roleplays, and in the m/f situation, I would be playing the female.

Here is a list of my fandoms and which ships I would like to roleplay! The character I would like to play is bolded.

The Vampire Diaries:
• Damon / Elena
• Damon / Bonnie
• Damon / Alaric
• Damon / Caroline
• Tyler / Caroline

Supernatural:
• Dean / OC
• Dean / Castiel
Sam / Lucifer
• Dean / Jo

Grey’s Anatomy:
• Derek / Meredith
• Mark / Lexi
• Jackson / April

Marvel:
• Loki / OC
• Loki / Valkyrie
• Loki / Natasha

If you’re interested in any of these pairings and would be up for a roleplay with me, don’t hesitate to shoot me a message on kik, or to just reply here! My kik is the same as my username here, StarDxster StarDxster .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back