• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Pairings I Need Partners For!

ArwensGrace

*General of the Killer Cheetoh army*
Hey there everyone!

I figured it was about time I made a recruitment post.

I guess I'll start off with the requirements.

-Posts. Please no one liners.... I understand once in a while if you honestly don't have a reply. But I would prefer you didn't do one liners. I would hope that my posts(one paragraph at the bare minimum) give you enough to go off of.

- Romance. It will have to be at least some part of the roleplay(even if it's a minor part). I've found I tend to lose interest when romance is absent from the story.

-Orientations. I will only participate in heterosexual roleplays. Nothing against any other styles, but that's just my preference.

-Other. I have a really hard time playing evil or abusive characters. Actually, I just can't. Maybe some sort of mean person that turns nice, but nothing else. :P Sorry.

-Other cont. Also, I would prefer not to participate in any roleplays that consist of a husband/wife having an affair with someone else. It shouldn't happen, and so I'd rather not condone it by creating a story about it. Again, this is a personal opinion and preference.

-Other. I tend reply multiple times a day. I would really appreciate if my partners in roleplay would as well. :)

Now! For pairings I'd like to do!

Famous X non famous

Best friend X best friend

Non human X human (non-human meaning, shifter, vampire, elf, fairy etc.)

Nerd X polular

Good girl X bad boy

Country dweller X city dweller

Dragon riders

Royalty X peasant

Royalty X royalty

Arranged Marriage

That's all I could think of for now, if you have another pairing you'd like to do, pm me! I might want to as well!

Note: I do not have any plots written out yet, but I have a few in mind. I also like sharing ideas and creating one that fits both mine and mint partners ideas for the roleplay. :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

The dragon riders idea intrigues me. Are you basing it on an existing story, or is it of your own creation? Either way, I'd be interested in it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back