Roleplay OOC

MattS

The world is a testing ground for human ingenuity
Puttin this here just to put it here.

Also, anyone wanna add each other on WF?

I can be reached at Stigmergy, though I haven't played in months so I'm still getting used to all this new-fangled Relic stuff.

And they nerfed the combo with bulletjump -> roll -> jump! Why must they forsake the Fast? :C

I may or may not have raged quit a couple months back because I couldn't find the loki prime system BECAUSE OF ITS 12% DROP CHANCE ON T4D C ROTATION *rages incoherently*

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it's prime vaulted, so things are quite not loki prime.

Yeah, I'm farming for tigris prime and all the stuff.

Including credits.

Now it's prime vaulted, so things are quite not loki prime.

Yeah, I'm farming for tigris prime and all the stuff.

Including credits.

maxresdefault.jpg

All that grinding, all that frustration for nothing...

but no loki prime...

It was gonna be my first prime frame too

Nova prime seems to be my first. Almost.

Also, when you take a relic that has vaulted stuff and the vaulted stuff comes out and everyone chooses it as their reward.

It made me feel proud.

Yeah, I haven't tried the new system for getting prime parts. I'm hoping to get the Nova prime next.

The new prime system is actually somewhat more forgiving. Basically now you have 4 chances to get something good instead of just 1, and you aren't locked into a specific mission type so you can just wait for an easy one to come along and then run it a whole bunch. And if you find yourself running out of the relic for the thing you want, you can improve your odds of getting the thing you want by grinding out enough void traces to improve your relic quality.

I'm going for Akstiletto P at the moment.

I just got back into warframe last night, and I got desparate enough to pay for plat (with a discount, thankfully), which iq the first time i paid real money in the game. Long story short, I got the Systems :P

Also, the Destreza looks really cool, and actualmy outpowers my dakra prime in most default stats, but I have no idea where to get the Vulpine Mask stance :L

Destreza is pretty comfy, there's a lot of MIRRION STABBU. You get the stance from those corpus dudes with the stupid hats and the hoverskates.

Destreza is pretty comfy, there's a lot of MIRRION STABBU. You get the stance from those corpus dudes with the stupid hats and the hoverskates.

I'm gonna be doing a lot of stealth stabby stabs :o Also, where does one find those type of corpus?

I'm gonna be doing a lot of stealth stabby stabs :o Also, where does one find those type of corpus?

You better watch out, you bettwr watch out! Those darn Null corpus dudes totally suck.

Better shoot Tigris at their heads.

Those Null dudes are possibly worse than nullifiers!

They just jump in saying randok corpus stuff

And you end up grabbing your neck.

If you guys want to add me, my warframe name is Vultuzmaar

I need to farm some Neptune Excavation or Lua Defense for Axi T1 relics. It's the only relic that drops Akstiletto P. receivers and that's the last piece I need to build it.

Or if anyone just has Axi T1 relics they want to run with me, that's also cool

I got Nekros Prime the other day. The relic system actually makes farming a lot easier (imo) because I got a full Galatine Prime set in under an hour. On the downside, I'm too low of an MR to use it.

A'ight, got some backstory up for you peeps.

Now we just need a name for Lotus' elite group of Tenno. Obviously it's gonna be the Cult of RNGesus, but if anybody has a better idea, feel free to share.

Edit: Just to be clear, you've all finished the Second Dream, right? Or at least know what the big reveal is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back