Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

Roleplay Creators should now be able to delete posts in their RPs, edit them, etc.

Note: Not to be confused with the upcoming fixes/updates to Hosted Projects.

If you have any questions/feedback/concerns please post below.

Been waiting for this since. Never
Fuck, now my shitposting is going to be moderated.

I actually found use of this recently when a member of my rp accidentally triple posted.

I'm curious to see how this goes. This could help moderators out with regard to new RPers who don't understand that they can't control others, but at the same time, if a moderator doesn't understand why a character does something or says something and changes it, it could throw wrenches into any plans the RPer had.

191b535c591457539fc5a9de28b5f4c8f1b8739e_hq.jpg

My question, the tab stuff, is that coming back? So we don't have to make a bunch of different threads then put a link of it to the rp? I would really like the tabs back TBH, it make it so much easier to keep up with everything and it make it neat asf

YES! I loved this feature in the old system. It made it so much easier to fix it when people posted in the wrong section or had some kind of coding malfunction.

This will be useful. I don't usually run into trouble, but it's still a nice contingency.

This is a great feature. It should cut down on the work moderators have to do immensely, I imagine.

Does this also apply to user created threads, too? I noticied there was a delete option for people's posts in one of the threads I made in a HP.

This is a nice quality of life thing, it just makes it so much easier to keep things organized and clean, i'm glad this has come out before i tried to create something myself, not that i really have time..., i guess the only worries with it are the standard ones about control freaks and such, but then those types often don't have people RP under them so that's fine i guess

This is a nice quality of life thing, it just makes it so much easier to keep things organized and clean, i'm glad this has come out before i tried to create something myself, not that i really have time..., i guess the only worries with it are the standard ones about control freaks and such, but then those types often don't have people RP under them so that's fine i guess
I'm slightly a control freak, given how many rules are in my RP, and mine is doing pretty well :} I mainly want the edit feature just in case there's a double post or something like that.

was it a previous RP that was brought over into the new site but used to be a HP? if so thats the HP bug they are trying to fix
Yup xD Ah, okay. That's good to know~

Hey All,

Roleplay Creators should now be able to delete posts in their RPs, edit them, etc.

Note: Not to be confused with the upcoming fixes/updates to Hosted Projects.

If you have any questions/feedback/concerns please post below.

Well I have a ... request. This only pertains to RP threads, yes? But maybe in general allow users to delete their posts everywhere on the forum also?

Well I have a ... request. This only pertains to RP threads, yes? But maybe in general allow users to delete their posts everywhere on the forum also?
I think you should always have the ability to delete your own posts already. I know it's an ability I have. At least, I'm pretty sure I do.

If any staff members are lurking about, for those of us with RPs in the 'old system' HP section, do we need to submit a ticket to get a thread deleted? i.e. a rejected character sheet

If any staff members are lurking about, for those of us with RPs in the 'old system' HP section, do we need to submit a ticket to get a thread deleted? i.e. a rejected character sheet
You need to make a thread in roleplay support, yes. And if you have multiple requests to make, put them in a single post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread