News Roleplay Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I have been gone from this site for a while and one thing that annoyed me was whenever I made a grammar error and the gm complained when he could just go and fix it without bothering me. Maybe a note saying they did that. Thank you for bringing this back so there will be less of those annoying situations.

So, as one of five pre-update GMs of the Star Chronicles RP prior to the update, I am wondering about the RP moderation menus that existed prior to the update. The ones that let you view current RP members, invite/approve new members, and just view a complete list. Also other tools like thread locks, forum creation, etc. I am wondering if all of those things are gone completely, if they have simply moved to a new location/menu, or if there is some other reason I am not seeing these old functions.

HPs in IPS (the software we switched to last August, and left at the end of February) were managed by an addon, so many of the features that were available then won't be available now.

As it is right now, HPs are basically a subforum of the main forums, and function as such. Soon we'll be working with the GMs individually to get each HP set up so that they have certain moderator permissions as allowed by the current software. They'll still be a kind of subforum, but we (the Admin team) will set each one so that the GMs have moderator permissions within that subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back