• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Interest Checker for Various Fandoms.

4rtemusGordon

Last of The WIld Wild West fans
Hello. My name is Egon. I am looking for roleplay partners in the fandoms that will be listed below. I am literate to semi-lit and looking for roleplay partners preferably around my age, 19. I have 10 years of roleplay experience under my belt, and while I'm much more proficient at discord or tumblr, I will still try my best to accommodate everyone here. I shall supply a writing sample from one of my previous roleplays. Keep in mind it was on discord, and that I should be able to write much more without the 2000 character limit.

He was quite certain that he should be dead. Lying on the boardwalk, after attempting to free himself by jumping from the observation tower. But he wasn't. His heart still beat in his chest, erratically, yes, but still beating. So, with his plan having not worked, Noah laid there, content to let the mosquitoes drain him of his blood. It would be a slow, painful way to go, but at this rate, he'd take anything.
And then he heard it. Rustling, in the forest off the path. Noah tensed a little, but relaxed quickly enough. Maybe it would be that god damned spider, come to eat him.
"Hey, you okay?" A man's voice asked, but it was unlike any man he'd heard from before. It wasn't Kevin or himself or Milo. It was- unfamiliar, but at the same time, not. Noah looked up in a dizzy haze to find-
Oh. Now he knew he'd gone mad.
Alex Kralie.
Noah stared at the other with wide eyes as the man offered a hand, speaking. Something about waking up here and hearing Noah's cries. Staring at the offered hand, Noah slowly took it.

Noah didn't say much. Still in shock after everything. Alex led him right out, as the sun finally started to rise. It was as if his appearance had driven away the darkness.

A hand gently taking Noah's cheek, moving his head towards Alex. Alex frowned at him, tenderly.
"Noah. You know that you don't have to rely on the friend at the bottom of a bottle. I'm here for you." Noah sighed as a response, looking away.
"I know..."
But he didn't. He only knew that Alex was temporary. Alcohol couldn't die on him. Not like all his other friends and fans, fans that mocked him and made him squirm with their teasing of his life.
"Why don't we go watch some television in the living room? Maybe swim in the pool later?" Alex offered. Noah sighed.
"...Sure."

Fandoms:

TribeTwelve

Welcome To The Game Series

Boyfriend To Death Series

Til Death Do Us Part

EveryManHYBRID

DarkHarvest00

Batman The Telltale Series

SCP Seditions

SCP Foundation

The Wild Wild West (TV Series)

MLP

Homestuck

MLAndersen0

Micheal's Camera

Soursalt

Collin And The Mind Of An Artist

The Arkn Mythos

Markiplier

JackSepticEye

Five Nights At Freddy's (Games)

Five Night's At Freddy's (Books)

Hazbin Hotel

Marble Hornets

Eckvanet

Ghostbusters

Sherlock

Marvel

Sam Raimi's Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man

Confinement

Blush Blush

Helluva Boss

Spectacular Spider-Man

Ultimate Spider-Man

i am sophie

SEALTOAST

hiimmarymary

EphermalRift

Monarch52

POSTcontent

Whispered Faith

Dead Ghost Productions

spanruam

Wolf359

Venom

StanFrederick

Creepypasta

Mr. Creepypasta

I Dared My Best Friend To Ruin My Life

CaughtNotSleeping

Hello. My name is Egon. I am looking for roleplay partners in the fandoms that will be listed below. I am literate to semi-lit and looking for roleplay partners preferably around my age, 19. I have 10 years of roleplay experience under my belt, and while I'm much more proficient at discord or tumblr, I will still try my best to accommodate everyone here. I shall supply a writing sample from one of my previous roleplays. Keep in mind it was on discord, and that I should be able to write much more without the 2000 character limit.

He was quite certain that he should be dead. Lying on the boardwalk, after attempting to free himself by jumping from the observation tower. But he wasn't. His heart still beat in his chest, erratically, yes, but still beating. So, with his plan having not worked, Noah laid there, content to let the mosquitoes drain him of his blood. It would be a slow, painful way to go, but at this rate, he'd take anything.
And then he heard it. Rustling, in the forest off the path. Noah tensed a little, but relaxed quickly enough. Maybe it would be that god damned spider, come to eat him.
"Hey, you okay?" A man's voice asked, but it was unlike any man he'd heard from before. It wasn't Kevin or himself or Milo. It was- unfamiliar, but at the same time, not. Noah looked up in a dizzy haze to find-
Oh. Now he knew he'd gone mad.
Alex Kralie.
Noah stared at the other with wide eyes as the man offered a hand, speaking. Something about waking up here and hearing Noah's cries. Staring at the offered hand, Noah slowly took it.

Noah didn't say much. Still in shock after everything. Alex led him right out, as the sun finally started to rise. It was as if his appearance had driven away the darkness.

A hand gently taking Noah's cheek, moving his head towards Alex. Alex frowned at him, tenderly.
"Noah. You know that you don't have to rely on the friend at the bottom of a bottle. I'm here for you." Noah sighed as a response, looking away.
"I know..."
But he didn't. He only knew that Alex was temporary. Alcohol couldn't die on him. Not like all his other friends and fans, fans that mocked him and made him squirm with their teasing of his life.
"Why don't we go watch some television in the living room? Maybe swim in the pool later?" Alex offered. Noah sighed.
"...Sure."

Fandoms:

TribeTwelve

Welcome To The Game Series

Boyfriend To Death Series

Til Death Do Us Part

EveryManHYBRID

DarkHarvest00

Batman The Telltale Series

SCP Seditions

SCP Foundation

The Wild Wild West (TV Series)

MLP

Homestuck

MLAndersen0

Micheal's Camera

Soursalt

Collin And The Mind Of An Artist

The Arkn Mythos

Markiplier

JackSepticEye

Five Nights At Freddy's (Games)

Five Night's At Freddy's (Books)

Hazbin Hotel

Marble Hornets

Eckvanet

Ghostbusters

Sherlock

Marvel

Sam Raimi's Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man

Confinement

Blush Blush

Helluva Boss

Spectacular Spider-Man

Ultimate Spider-Man

i am sophie

SEALTOAST

hiimmarymary

EphermalRift

Monarch52

POSTcontent

Whispered Faith

Dead Ghost Productions

spanruam

Wolf359

Venom

StanFrederick

Creepypasta

Mr. Creepypasta

I Dared My Best Friend To Ruin My Life

CaughtNotSleeping
O_O do you mean the series of ultimate spiderman?!

4rtemusGordon 4rtemusGordon look i also have ideas for venom, marvel or dc if you dont like the ultimate idea

If its because of something else then i like to help resolve the problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back