• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Craving: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Hi! Are you still open to roleplaying with a new person for Marvel's Cinematic Universe? I simply fell in love with your post because I really feel like I can relate to you when it comes to styles and interest of roleplaying! I was looking more so for a basic roleplay, but I'm open to anything! Let me know when you have the time :)

I would absolutely love to rp with you! I’ve been desperately looking for some canon x oc rps and I think I found it here

Hi! Are you still open to roleplaying with a new person for Marvel's Cinematic Universe? I simply fell in love with your post because I really feel like I can relate to you when it comes to styles and interest of roleplaying! I was looking more so for a basic roleplay, but I'm open to anything! Let me know when you have the time :)
Yes dear I am! Please don’t hesitate to PM me, I would love to discuss details with you.

Your post was a little hard to read on my phone but I would like to rp with you; I’m just going to see if I can read it all on my laptop, on my phone it starts going off screen

hello, friend! i am very much interested in doing a roleplay with you. a lot of your plots sound very interesting; and i'd like to discuss them more with you if possible?
thank you! c:

Reviving for a limited time because I've been craving Marvel for a bit.
Here's a link to my current request thread for my updated rules:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back