• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Anyone?

Liquid Stars

Andi the Vampire
Hey Everyone! I'm super bored and I was seeing if anyone wanted to start a new roleplay! Here are some I think would be interesting:

Friend:Friend

Stranger:Stranger

Peasant:Princess/Prince

Orphan:Orphan

Reply Back!

InsaneTruth said:
Hello, I have a prince char who's pretty fun to play with if you don't mind fantasy. He's a mage after all.
That sounds cool. What role would you want me to be? And I don't mind fantasy at all! ^,^

whatever role you'd like I don't do instant romances and my dear prince is cold as ice and very smart often I play him a a teen between 16 and 18. He;s the thrown s heir. We can discuss more detail in pm if you would like.

InsaneTruth said:
whatever role you'd like I don't do instant romances and my dear prince is cold as ice and very smart often I play him a a teen between 16 and 18. He;s the thrown s heir. We can discuss more detail in pm if you would like.
Sounds great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back