• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay, anyone? Pairings inside! ^-^

Sakura

Hello there, my name is Sakura and I am currently a new member here. I currently don't have anyone to roleplay with, so I would be interested if I could get a couple of members to recruit themselves to roleplay with me. I often have a few pairing ideas in mind and sometimes plot ideas. I would be okay with someone posting at least 1 paragraph or a couple of sentences, I'm okay with 1 liners, just so long as that is not made a habit. I am capable of doing fantasy and romance roleplays, though I am more than capable of stretching my wings and trying out something new. :)

Pairings:

~Knight x Princess

~Teacher x Student

~Café Owner x Student/Young Employee

~Childhood friends

~Angel x Demon

~Demon x Human

~Fallen Angel x Human

~ Lover x Betrayer

~Outgoing x Shy

-Romance (Forbidden Love, Modern love)

~Arranged marriage

~Bondage (Master/Slave, Confederate soldier/Slave, Plantation owner/slave, etc,)

~Victim x Kidnapper

~Doctor x Patient

~Loan shark x Victim

~Prisoner x Prison Guard

~Blackmailer/Victim (Blackmailer blackmails victim to do his biddings (favours)

~Fan-fiction (I will do Vampires, Nekos, Gods/Goddesses etc.)

~Best friend x Best friend

~Sworn enemies

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura said:
Hello there, my name is Sakura and I am currently a new member here. I currently don't have anyone to roleplay with, so I would be interested if I could get a couple of members to recruit themselves to roleplay with me. I often have a few pairing ideas in mind and sometimes plot ideas. I would be okay with someone posting at least 1 paragraph or a couple of sentences, I'm okay with 1 liners, just so long as that is not made a habit. I am capable of doing fantasy and romance roleplays, though I am more than capable of stretching my wings and trying out something new. :)
Pairings:

~Knight x Princess

~Teacher x Student

~Café Owner x Student/Young Employee

~Childhood friends

~Angel x Demon

~Demon x Human

~Fallen Angel x Human

~ Lover x Betrayer

~Outgoing x Shy
I would like to do teacher x student

I'm interested in the "forbidden love", "Knight&Princess" as well as fanfic idea. Even though the fanfic idea would depend on the topic you wanna RP about :)

Welcome by the way :D

Sakura said:
~Angel x Demon
~Demon x Human

~Fallen Angel x Human

~Outgoing x Shy
I love all three of these ideas~ I'm really good at shy characters. By the way, are you okay with FxF roleplays? If so, then yay for me, and if not, then I can still say yay, as I get to practice playing the male role more, unless you want to be male~ Either way is fine with me, as I've begun my journey to the world of playing both genders not too long ago~! I also have a thing for bondage, so...~ This was never here...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back