• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay 1x1 Partners Needed!

XxDeadly_NightshadexX

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I will play female or double up.

SIMPLE STORYLINES.

1.) Vampire x Human
2.) Werewolf x Human
3.) High School
4.) Enemies
5.) Friends With Benefits
6.) Enemies With Benefits
7.) Love Triangle
8.) Princess x Pirate
9.) Normal Naruto Shippuden
10.) Fifty Shade Type of Scene
11.) Bully x Bullied
12.) Vampire x Slayer
13.) Gang Member x Normal Girl
14.) Best Friend's Brother
15.) Enemy's Brother
16.) Mix more than one together. No more than three mixed together though.
17.) Truth or Dare
18.) Never Have I Ever
19.) _____ Minutes In Heaven (However long you want)
20.) Phantom At The Opera
21.) Criminal x Victim
22.) Elemental x Human
23.) Disney (Like a Disney movie we slightly follow or completely follow or something)
24.) Teacher x Student
25.) He forced you into marrying him/Arranged Marriage.

ORGINAL STORYLINES.

1.) She was just a normal human girl. She never really knew what lurked in the world until a Vampire kidnaps her and bites her, marking her as his and only his. All Vampires know to back off. He forces her and controls her in everything. He picks how she looks, tells her to act a certain way, and seems to have most things planned out for them. She seems upset about all of this at first, but after a while will she get use to his controlling, possessive, and obsessive ways? Or will she try to escape him?

2.) A mysterious stranger rescued a princess from drowning as a child. Her father, the King, offers the young man anything in his kingdom as a reward and the man shocks them all by choosing the very Princess herself. The King, unwilling or unable to go back on his word, agrees to the arraged marriage. Years and years later, the Princess grows up and the mysterious stranger returns on her eighteenth birthday for her. Much to everyone's surprise and horror, the young man has not aged a day since last they saw him, and when he takes the Princess home with him as his bride she realizes there is a lot more to him than meets the eye.

3.) He was a demon prince, and the only reason he wasn't a king was because of the fact that he had no wife. So when he finally couldn't take it anymore, he went to Earth and decided to steal himself a human, since it would be easier and they would have to listen to every word he said. He finds the perfect girl. At first, he treats her like a slave/sex slave, but soon, he starts to fall in love with her and starts treating her like his queen. Will she love him sooner or later? Or try to escape while hating him?

4.) Muse A had always been the type to help someone without anything in return. And Muse B takes that to his/her advantage, using Muse A to make his/her ex jealous. Muse A willingly agrees, knowing that it wouldn’t hurt him/her anyway. But what Muse A never expected is the fact that he/she would fall for Muse B in the whole process. He/she knows that Muse B would never feel the same way, but Muse A doesn’t regret falling for Muse B, even if Muse B is still in love with his/her ex lover.

5.) Something you suggest, but I can't promise I will do it.

Last edited:
I’m new to the site but a long time experienced roleplayer. I’m pretty much interested in any of those that you listed.

SIMPLE STORYLINES.

1.) Vampire x Human
2.) Werewolf x Human
3.) High School
4.) Enemies
7.) Love Triangle
8.) Princess x Pirate
11.) Bully x Bullied
12.) Vampire x Slayer
15.) Enemy's Brother
17.) Truth or Dare
18.) Never Have I Ever
21.) Criminal x Victim
22.) Elemental x Human
23.) Disney (Like a Disney movie we slightly follow or completely follow or something)
24.) Teacher x Student

ORGINAL STORYLINES.

1.) She was just a normal human girl. She never really knew what lurked in the world until a Vampire kidnaps her and bites her, marking her as his and only his. All Vampires know to back off. He forces her and controls her in everything. He picks how she looks, tells her to act a certain way, and seems to have most things planned out for them. She seems upset about all of this at first, but after a while will she get use to his controlling, possessive, and obsessive ways? Or will she try to escape him?

2.) A mysterious stranger rescued a princess from drowning as a child. Her father, the King, offers the young man anything in his kingdom as a reward and the man shocks them all by choosing the very Princess herself. The King, unwilling or unable to go back on his word, agrees to the arraged marriage. Years and years later, the Princess grows up and the mysterious stranger returns on her eighteenth birthday for her. Much to everyone's surprise and horror, the young man has not aged a day since last they saw him, and when he takes the Princess home with him as his bride she realizes there is a lot more to him than meets the eye.

3.) He was a demon prince, and the only reason he wasn't a king was because of the fact that he had no wife. So when he finally couldn't take it anymore, he went to Earth and decided to steal himself a human, since it would be easier and they would have to listen to every word he said. He finds the perfect girl. At first, he treats her like a slave/sex slave, but soon, he starts to fall in love with her and starts treating her like his queen. Will she love him sooner or later? Or try to escape while hating him?

4.) Muse A had always been the type to help someone without anything in return. And Muse B takes that to his/her advantage, using Muse A to make his/her ex jealous. Muse A willingly agrees, knowing that it wouldn’t hurt him/her anyway. But what Muse A never expected is the fact that he/she would fall for Muse B in the whole process. He/she knows that Muse B would never feel the same way, but Muse A doesn’t regret falling for Muse B, even if Muse B is still in love with his/her ex lover.

Siblings with benfits?
Incest plot
Pm

SIMPLE STORYLINES.

1.) Vampire x Human
2.) Werewolf x Human
3.) High School
4.) Enemies
7.) Love Triangle
8.) Princess x Pirate
11.) Bully x Bullied
12.) Vampire x Slayer
15.) Enemy's Brother
17.) Truth or Dare
18.) Never Have I Ever
21.) Criminal x Victim
22.) Elemental x Human
24.) Teacher x Student

ORGINAL STORYLINES.

Hello im interested in your second plot idea. If you would like to see a test of my skill of the pen please pm me and i will be happy to demonstrate.

SIMPLE STORYLINES.

1.) Vampire x Human
2.) Werewolf x Human
3.) High School
4.) Enemies
7.) Love Triangle
8.) Princess x Pirate
11.) Bully x Bullied
12.) Vampire x Slayer
15.) Enemy's Brother
17.) Truth or Dare
18.) Never Have I Ever
21.) Criminal x Victim
22.) Elemental x Human
24.) Teacher x Student

ORGINAL STORYLINES.

Hello. I'm interested in your thoughts originals idea. Pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back