• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Role Reversal RP

So I think it could be fun to do a RP where the worlds roles are reversed between adults and kids so kids are now in charge and adults act/ are treated very young.

My idea for the main focus is a Young single mother who's stressed with her life and wishes she didn't have so much stress and through some magic means ( we can discuss what it is) she wakes up to find reality has been changed and her son is acting like he is in charge talking down to his mother and doing what she would normally do.

Was thinking maybe while weirded out by this at first either she enjoys it before coming to not liking it but can't find a way out of it.
Or she just doesn't like it at all either works.

I'm fine being the mother or son if interest we can talk details.

Also note my replies won't be super long if that's a issue for you don't ask to RP.

Last edited:
Other ideas for this I have are.

A mother and son go in vacation but the place they go rules are different kids are in charge and adults are treated younger depending on what packaged they sighed and they can't get a refund so the mother has to deal with it.

Or a woman goes on a ship for vacation but something goes wrong and she washes up on a island where kids are in charge and adults act much younger and she's put in a orphanage for adoption and later gets adopted by a kid.

Or like the same idea as the second one but a mother and son both end up on the island and either the son really likes it while the mother doesn't and he makes her go along with it.
Or they go along with it while trying to figure out how to leave.

So anyone interested in any of these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back