• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✨ | Role | Play | Search | ✨ {M} / F | Slice of Life/Realistic/Modern

Urrh

I’m looking to add some new role plays into the mix of what I currently have going on. You can call me R. I have a bit of free time during the end of the year so I will be more active. I can range anywhere from a reply a day to multiple; if I fall off the face of the Earth, I will typically let you know. I do work full-time, am engaged, and have a kid, so life can get ahold of me sometimes.

As far as guidelines go, I tend to prefer playing male main characters. I can double as any gender and add side characters in for development and plots. I don’t have any limitations myself and I do enjoy fluff, slow burns, drama, and darkness. I use realistic face claims and character sheets prior to getting started. Whether you do, or how detailed they are, is up to you.

I prefer using messages here or Discord for the role play itself—and I’m very favorable to Google Docs for in-character as it’s an easy way for me to stay organized.

Hit me up if you’re interested.

EDIT—3/24
Things that I’m currently looking to do:
Childhood friends who fell out of touch, a functioning addict and their closest friend, a rookie cop and the chief’s daughter, dysfunctional relationship, a bodyguard and an heiress, a bouncer and a bartender, restaurant staff.

Last edited:
Simon Pegg Wink GIF by Working Title

I'm interested, if you wanna shoot me a PM.

Looking again—though the craving edit isn’t, like, at the top of my list—I’m down for anything on my list and/or slice of life.

I interested in role playing with you. Feel free to message me and I can give you my discord if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back