Role play search (character requirement?)

Paradoxical

Charming Hero
Looking to start a role play that allows me to play a certain character type.

GREED

the avaricious

The physical manifestation of the deadly sin avarice. Notably possesses immense willpower and insatiable greed. As a leader-esque figure with ambitions of ruling to world

Should anyone have ideas on the subject, feel free to let me know

You want everything huh, Greed? Make sure to treat your possessions nicely ( ;) )

Take a look at the Interest Check Forum to see what you can find. As of now, there's no way to search roleplays by something like that, so you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way: going through each thread, one by one.

To help you narrow it down, there are a few things you can do. Don't search under Realistic or Futuristic. I really doubt you'll find what you're looking for there. Most likely you'll want some form of powers, and that usually falls under Fantasy or Fandoms.

Yeah, you might find someplace for your character in Futuristic, but my gut is telling me you won't enjoy the setting. It won't let you use the character to their fullest potential.

I highly suggest checking through the fantasy interest checks.

You can also try putting:

Sins

Greed

Vices

In the site search bar to see what comes up. If you find any roleplays though, they will probably be inactive =/.

So, fantasy/ fandom interest checks are your best friend here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back