• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Role play partners wanted! (Ignore prefix)

Kraftysloth

The man in the matrix
Supporter

Hey everyone your friendly neighborhood Ice speaking and I am searching for some partners to Rp with me!

So first and foremost I stick closely with fantasy, romance and slice of life but I am flexible and can do more if the plot is good enough.

I can post anywhere between 6 lines to 4 paragraphs if I'm feeling rather inspired and as for my partners as long as you are enjoying yourself and can post at least 3 lines I am satisfied and happy.

My main platform and way to Rp is Discord as it allows for faster posts back but if we need to use the site I'm okay with that too.

I can play both genders but I prefer to do MxF (Me being male) or FxF as that's what I am comfortable with.

Now enough about me lets get on with the pairings. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pairings (Bold is the one I would like to play)

Ghost x Human

Master x Maid, slave, butler

Demon x human (Have a plot for this)

Warrior x princess

Prisoner x Prisoner (FxF only please!)

Kidnapper x Victim

Good x Rebel

Demon x Angel

Assassin x Target

Cafe worker x Visitor

Doctor/Nurse x Patient 
Robot x Human (Like chobits)
Hunter x Monster
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf X Human

Fandoms (I would prefer to use OC's in these worlds!)
Rosario x Vampire (Loved this anime)
Percy Jackson
Sword art Online 
Highschool DxD 
Angel Beats

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any ideas don't hesitate to tell me more pairings I'm interested in trying new ideas if you don't see one you like already.

I would like my partners to be mature and respectful as Rping with a rude partner is not fun and I certainly do not like it.

During the weekday I am busy until 4:00 pm but after that I'm good for awhile. On the weekends however I'm pretty much free if I don't make plans.

Thank you for reading and I hope you will either comment down below or Pm me about what you are interested in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I'm interested in the:

Demon x human

good x rebel

assassin x target

cafe worker x visitor

Pm me if you are interested :)  My character would be a female so I figured I could just pop in

I would love to do a,

Demon x Human

Ghost x Human

or Werewolf x Human.

I'd prefer to be a female, so if you would like to be a male or even a female I'm down! Pm me if you're interested.

Hello! I am interested! But I have a pairing of my own if you'd like to hear it and we can come up with the plot together. I also prefer to be female. Pm me if you're interested in rping with me...

Hey! I'd be interested in role-playing with you! PM if you're still looking! I especially liked the pairings involving paranormal creatures.

Hello! If you are still looking for Parters I would Love to Rp with you. PM me if you are interested and we can come up with plots and pairings  :)  

Hi there! 

Demon x Human

Good x Rebel

Hunter x Monster

Werewolf x Human 

all sound super good! 

Pm me if your still looking :)

Hello, I'm interested in the good x rebel, warrior x princess. High school that sounds interesting but what would it be about?

Hey! I am very interest to hear what you have for Hunter x Monster. 

I also dont have discord, so we would have to rp through this site. 

Ooo~ I would very much enjoy a werewolfxhuman rp. I have not rped in a while though so I may be a bit rusty. You fine with anime pictures? 

Aye. I'm interested in warrior and princess

good and rebel. I can do  fxf

shoot me a pm 

Hey! I'd love to do something Percy Jackson with you, or even demon x human! 

PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back