• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Role play partner(s) wanted!

Otakuforreal

Positive Mental Attitude
Hello! I made a post a while back, didn't get much attention. But I'm back! And I wanna RP! So, basic things, I usually only do MxF for romance, where I'm the female, but not everything has to be romance of course. I'm open to pretty much any plot! We can discuss it if you want, have a basic outline of it.

Fandoms:
My Hero Academia
Mistborn Trilogy
The Last of Us
Dragon Age
Mirror's Edge
Eragon

Those are all the one's I can think of now. It's important to note that I only play OCs, as I am not comfortable playing canon characters. However, if you wanna play a canon character, that's fine too! I can double up just fine! We can go over rules once we start talking, but to prove you've read everything, what's your favorte anime/cartoon/book series/videogame/ect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back