• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Role-play pairings.

Katrina

Hello!
Hello Everyone!

My name is Katrina and i'm currently searching for a role play partner. I have few ideas i'm craving to try out so feel free to take a peek at pairings I have in mind.

1. I only play as a female. Sorry, not sorry.

2. I like detailed role plays. I usually write minimum 3 decently sized paragraphs and expect you to do the same. Though I understand that there are days when you just can't find the right words. That's fine. You don't have to replay everyday, slower replies are always better than the rushed ones. But please say a word if you'll be gone for a longer while or are no longer interested in the role play. Even if it's only the first post and you don't feel it, say a word and we can work it out. I always inform if I'll be gone for a longer while and won't leave you waiting for a never coming replay.

3. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real.

4. I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too.

5. It matters for some people, but I honestly don't care what type of picture you put in the character sheet. It can be both realistic or animated. Whatever makes you happy. And if don't like making character sheets that's fine too.

6. I love putting pictures in the role play to make it more real so it's more than welcome!

Pairings i'm craving to do the most are underlined! But i'm fine with everything listed below.

* Mafia's boss x enemy assassin (Modern, Maybe Futuristic)
* Angel of death x Solider (Historical or Modern)

* Werewolf Alpha x Rogue (Modern or historical)
* Angel x Lucifer (Modern or historical)

* Killer x Detective (Modern or Futuristic)
* Artwork thief x FBI Agent (Modern)

* Leader of 40 thief's x Princess (Historical)
* Spy x CEO of a company (Modern or Futuristic, can be with supernatural elements)
* Creature x Hunter (Modern, Futuristic or Historical)
* Rebel x Ruler of the country (Historical or Futuristic)

* General of royal army x enemy assassin (Futuristic or Historical, can be with Fantasy elements)

* Vampire lord x blood slave (Historical or Modern, Maybe Futuristic)
* One of seven sin's x tempted victim (Modern)
* Schizophrenic x Evil spirit (Modern)
* Lawyer x Criminal (Modern)
* Greek God x Human (Historical or Modern)
* Body guard x client (Modern, Historical or Futuristic, can be with Fantasy elements)
* Teacher x rebellious student (Modern)
* Servant x Master (Modern, Historical or Futuristic, can be with Fantasy elements)
* Boss x Employee (Modern, Historical or Futuristic, can be with Fantasy elements)

* Doctor x Patient or Doctor (Modern)
* Soldier x Creature (Futuristic )
Pirate x Human / Mermaid (Fantasy)

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!

My name is Katrina and i'm currently searching for a role play partner. I have few ideas i'm craving to try out so feel free to take a peek at pairings I have in mind.

1. I only play as a female. Sorry, not sorry.

2. I like detailed role plays. I usually write minimum 3 decently sized paragraphs and expect you to do the same. Though I understand that there are days when you just can't find the right words. That's fine. You don't have to replay everyday, slower replies are always better than the rushed ones. But please say a word if you'll be gone for a longer while or are no longer interested in the role play. Even if it's only the first post and you don't feel it, say a word and we can work it out. I always inform if I'll be gone for a longer while and won't leave you waiting for a never coming replay.

3. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real.

4. I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too.

5. It matters for some people, but I honestly don't care what type of picture you put in the character sheet. It can be both realistic or animated. Whatever makes you happy. And if don't like making character sheets that's fine too.

6. I love putting pictures in the role play to make it more real so it's more than welcome!

* Mafia's boss x enemy assassin (Modern, Maybe Futuristic)
* Angel of death x Solider (Historical or Modern)

* Angel x Lucifer (Modern or historical)

* Killer x Detective (Modern or Futuristic)
* Artwork thief x FBI Agent (Modern)
* Leader of 40 thief's x Princess (Historical)
* Spy x CEO of a company (Modern or Futuristic, can be with supernatural elements)
* Creature x Hunter (Modern, Futuristic or Historical)
* Rebel x Ruler of the country (Historical or Futuristic)

* General of royal army x enemy assassin (Futuristic or Historical, can be with Fantasy elements)

* Schizophrenic x Evil spirit (Modern)
* Lawyer x Criminal (Modern)
* Body guard x client (Modern, Historical or Futuristic, can be with Fantasy elements)
* Servant x Master (Modern, Historical or Futuristic, can be with Fantasy elements)
* Boss x Employee (Modern, Historical or Futuristic, can be with Fantasy elements)

* Doctor x Patient or Doctor (Modern)
* Soldier x Creature (Futuristic )
Pirate x Human / Mermaid (Fantasy)
Would it be okay if I be the human for the greek god pairing? V 3 V

Hello, I'm new to this site and am looking for partners. Needless to say your post interested me, but before we get to the actual RP (provided you are still looking) I just want to make sure that you'd be okay with getting a post a week from me as I'm a student and work full time. School and work unfortunately come before the fun. If that's not frequent enough I understand, just wanted to get that out there before plotting things and what not.

If a post a week is fine with you, then I'd be very interested in the following: Lawyer x Criminal, Bodyguard x Client, or Boss x Employee.

Sorry this was so long winded thanks for reading this and hope that your search goes well.

Hello there! So I went through your list and found a couple of ideas that interested me. It's still a bit extensive, so are there any from here that you're craving? The ideas I was interested in were;

Some facts about me - my name's Clumsy, I'll play male or female. I do like to double. My paragraphs range in size from 3 to 8 paragraphs and it honestly just depends on my mood and what you give me. I love planning and OOC talk, and I'm big on plot twists. I'd like to hear back from you. ^w^

Oh my god is love to do Greek god x human with you I'd prefer to play the god, I'd also prefer it to be in a modern setting if that's okay

Yo! I'd be up for doing a Mafia Boss x Assassin roleplay. I'm about to hit the hay, but feel free to PM me, and I'll reply when I awaken.

I'd be interested in trying the Pirate x Human / Mermaid (Fantasy) plot!

i'm all for the mafia's boss x assassin or detective x assassin.

I'm new, so not sure if this's correct, but here goes: I have a character, wizard/warlock in post-war 40s Paris, kindda Noir-style - any RP-interest in that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back