Idea Rockstar

DazedCoffin

I am hoping that I am posting in the right place. I am new here.

Ariah and Y/C grew up in a small town. They were high school sweethearts, but after graduation he broke up with her to pursue his dreams of becoming a singer.
Y/C grew up on the wrong side of town and his father was an alcoholic. Ariah came from a wealthy family that wanted the best for her. Y/C had a bad reputation, but Ariah always saw the real him through everything. He would always get in fights and party, but she always stuck by his side. She was the only person he ever truly let in behind his walls and she was the one person he destroyed.
Y/C has made it big. Playing on the radio and now on tour. The last performance on his tour is their hometown. Ariah and Y/C hasn’t had any contact since he left her. She was now engaged, but her fiancée was abusive and a drunk. Much like how Y/C’s father was.

I think you'll have better luck if you post this in the 1x1 Recruitment Forum and state that you are looking for someone to write with. This forum is meant more for discussing role-playing in general than ads.

You may find this resource useful c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back