• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rockstar Ideas

poppunk1881

Iv'e recently been in the mood to play a pop/rock star character. Iv'e only really got two plot ideas at the moment but I'm open to new ideas! I like to play male characters, not really into playing girls so just keep that in mind, and these will contain darker themes at times so keep that in mind also. 

Some quick rules

-At least two paragraphs per post, just keeps things interesting.

-Be at least 18, I'm 20 so I don't really feel comfortable with anyone under 18

-Be literate

-Have interesting character(s) that help the plot progress

-Don't be afraid to include twists and new ideas in the plot 

-try to post at least once a day, I know people have lives but I do also and I still manage once a day

that being said these are my two ideas so far. YC=you character MC=My character

1. A girl (YC) is just starting college with her best friend and childhood friend. (MC1/YC2) (This could go either way: you play the best friend, or I play them and make it a second love interest) The college year is going good and the best friend character is going to confess how in love with YC they are. That is until YC runs into the singer for her favorite band and discovers they are starting college for a little to take a break away from music. the rock star (MC) finds her interesting and drags her into his crazy and sometimes drug filled life style while her best friend is trying to keep her on the right track and still win her over. 

2.YC is an upcoming rock star, they just got their first song on the radio and got invited to their first major party. At the party they meet their musical idol (MC) but they are a major let down. Still YC doesn't lose hope and gives MC another chance. This plot would involve YC possibly making MC change their ways, or YC being sucked into the druggie lifestyle of the famous MC is involved with. 

Hello there. How are you? Your first idea got me intrigued and I'd be interested in playing that. If you're still interested in playing that of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back