• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rockmount Town (CS)

OOC
Here
Other
Here
Character Sheet

**REALISTIC pictures only please!**

Name:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height:
Weight:
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.

Dislikes: [3+]
Strengths: [3+]
Weaknesses: [3+]
Quirks/Habits: [2+]
Profession/work:
Secret:
Theme Song (Optional):

Relationships: N/A [until accepted]

Personality: [1-2 paragraphs]
Bio: [1-2 paragraphs]

WRITING SAMPLE: **Please put in a spoiler tab underneath CS**
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
RPWb.gif

Name
William Carter

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Eye Color
Hazel

Hair Color
Dark Brown

Height/Weight
6'2/195 lbs

Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.
Bullet wound in his left shoulder, few other scars

Reading [Mystery/Romance], American Football, Cold Beer, Stars, Country Music,
Old Fashioned Values, Animals [Especially Dogs], Rockmount, Rocking Chairs,
Sitting on his porch and watching the world go by

Dislikes
Modern Kids/Teenagers, Music With Overly Loud Bass, Thieves, Liars, Himself,
Deep Water, Lightning, Littering.

Strengths
Strong Willed, Good Shot, Observant

Weaknesses
Stubborn, Nosy, Self-Critical

Quirks/Habits
Grips and bends the brim of his hat when nervous, twirls a lock of hair around his finger when deep in thought, paces when frustrated, slow eater

Profession
Rockmount County Sheriff

Secret
Killed a suspect, watched and let his deputy die

Theme Song
Pending

Relationships

8d9ba2f2743f5cfee3de72881a1d971b.gif

Personality
Old Fashioned || Devoted || Angry || Observant || Stubborn

Sdcb.gif

Bio

William worked the thin rawhide brim with his hands, bending and turning in a slow, methodical pace. Never the same place twice, his hands never crossed, a slow, steady pace as he hat went round and round in his hands. The black, worn leather groaned every time he moved, when he leaned it screeched in process filling the small, crowded office with noise an almost welcome relief from the silence that was suffocating the room. His dark eyes starred ahead as if determined to drill holes into the wall, "Sheriff Carter?" A worried voice called out, once more breaking the oppressive silence and his dark eyes snapped to the small woman sitting across from him, a small notepad tucked into her lap as she peered at him from over her spectacles.

"Are you alright, Sheriff?" She asked, her eyes sharp and inquisitive behind the guise of concern.

"Fine," William said, his voice rough.

"Okay," the woman said looking at him for a few more seconds before continuing, "Are you ready to begin? If so, would you tell me a bit about yourself, your history, where you grew up, just start where you feel comfortable."

"Don't you have that information already, Ma'am?" William asked as the woman continued to start at him, the irritating sound of scribbles filled the air as her pen danced across the pad and he doubted it was writing anything good, "Fair enough," he said as he conceded to the overbearing woman that he had been assigned to speak to before he could return to duty.

"I was born here, Ma'am. My father was the sheriff before me and his father before him. It was something of a legacy. I had a good childhood, my father was a good man, a bit stern, but he had to be for his work. My mother was a tough woman but she was kind. I did well in school. I had friends. I fell in love and and fell out of love as all kids do. After graduating, I wanted to leave, just for awhile, so I moved to San Diego and joined the police force. See a city, if you would and make a difference outside of my fathers shadow," William paused, the constant sound of a pen crawling across the surface of dry parchment rankled on his nerves with every passing second. He wasn't sure why it did, but it did.

"I married a city girl, Lisa, a rushed decision that I didn't rightly think through," William admitted, the corner of his lip lifting just enough to let the bitter smile across his face, "After my father passed, we moved back, a decision she was excited for at first, but once she got here, well, the glamour of San Diego was far away."

A red haired woman screamed at him as she ran her hands through her hair, trying in vain to catch his attention, but didn't she see? He had to do this.. but there was always a this. A murder. A stolen heirloom... A lost child. He had to help. He had to. He couldn't abandon those papers on the table, the faces looking up at him for himself. She was being childish, there was nothing to do in the small town compared to San Diego but that didn't change the fact people needed him... It never did.

His hands continued their trek across the brim of his hat, his knuckles white as he gripped harder then he knew or intended, "My fault really. I should have noticed. Tried harder. Did... something. But I didn't. I was figured she was my wife and we'd get through this together, but I expected too much. Asked too much, hell, I don't know. I could have done something, but I didn't."

"And Deputy Ferg?" The small woman asked, "He was your friend, wasn't he?"

"Deputy Ferg," William repeated the name as if he had never heard it before, because his mind was far away. Seeing the man that had been the same age as him, that had spent all those years as a deputy, who had expected to become Sheriff after William ran off to San Diego, who had ran in the election against him... who had lost. Everything had been a competition between the two, a competition he never wanted to be a part of but Richard Ferg was always starting. Who could drink the most beers, who could solve the case faster, who could get to the scene faster, who could to this and that. Who was the better man, the man who should be sheriff.

"Yes, we were.. friends," William said, the last word leaving softly as if he didn't trust himself to say it.. because he didn't. They weren't friends. They had never been friends. Richard hated him. Hated everything about him, and William hated Richard. Hated how he reminded him of all the bad decisions in his life, of his failing marriage, of the life he should never have returned to.

"Do you want to talk about the case?" She prompted, her dark eyes boring into him from over the rim of her glasses.

"Not really," William admitted with a shrug, "But when do I get what I want?"

Silence fell for what felt like an eternity before William started, slowly at first but the words became easier the more he spoke, "A missing person, a child, Kaylee Towns, she was nine. Did well in school. Had two parents and a little brother. Just... some kid from town. She never came home one day. Her mother was so afraid, I could barely get a word out of her. I promised I would do everything in my power to bring her home which was stupid of me, I shouldn't have promised that," he said, his hands tightening on the rim of the hat.

"I sent out my deputies to run the route, sent out the amber alert, questioned the friends and family, see if anyone had seen her. No one had," William said, his eyes starring off into space, 'Hey Sheriff, I betcha I find the girl first. Bring her home to her parents and you buy me a drink,' the voice called to to him, voice oozing with confidence, hard won confidence that knew a secret, a secret it wasn't going to share anytime soon. 'This isn't something to bet on, Deputy Ferg, get out to Passon Ridge and ask around. I want to know what everyone, and I mean everyone Deputy Ferg, saw between 2:45 and 3:30.'

"A couple days went by. Nothing. I was driving home when I saw it, this," William paused as his eyes focused on something far off, he could almost see it, "This little backpack sitting on the side of the road. I was so afraid of what I'd find in that ditch but it was just the backpack, but it gave much. Gave us an area to search, a route that was taken. It was something.. and we all needed something."

'Did you find her!?' the panicked voice came out over the phone, terrified but there was a ray of hope that lurked within, 'Not yet ma'am, but we found her backpack and its a lead.' The silence was deafening. He knew what happened. She had muted the phone to cry. As the silence dragged on, William broke first and spoke into the silence, 'I promised you I'd do everything I can to find her and bring her home, I'll try and see you soon'.

"A few days later and we were checking every home in the area when we came upon a small cabin at the edge of the treeline. Me and Depu-Richards went out to look at it. I remember it. I can close my eyes and picture it. Every step I took towards it, I felt my heart sink. I can't tell you why, Ma'am, but I knew something was wrong in that cabin. I knew before I got to the door that she was gone. That dark door barely hanging on the hinges, I didn't want to open it," his voice cracked as the memory crawled back, the smell that hit him when he opened the door, "We found her there."

"She was..." the small woman prompted.

Red stained the worn wooden floor, scraps of clothing lay around the room, a bloody quilt over a small pile. The shaky hand that pulled the blanket off.. 'Looks like you won the bet, Sheriff.'

"Gone," William said, his voice hoarse, "She was gone."

The woman looked at him as she tapped the pen against her lips, deciding if she wanted to press for details and, mercifully, decided against it, "And that was when you struck Deputy Ferg, yes?"

"Yes," William said, his eyes hard as he remembered it. How he had smiled at him. Smiled. A child was dead, not feet away, they were in this accursed house where her life had been taken, the monster who did this was gone and he smiled at him. Talked about a bet, a bet he had wanted nothing to do. He had wanted to hit something, anyone, anything to make it go away. So he hit Ferg. They fought, like children, they fought. Ferg got the better of him and how he gloated, all the anger that had simmered in the deputy, the resentment over his position and lack there of pushed to the breaking point by what they found.

'I fucked Lisa, did you know that? I came to your home looking for you and there she was, little Mrs. San Diego all lonely, but you were too busy with my job, weren't you? Well, she I helped her stay bu-' the shot echoed through the forest as Richard looked at him with disbelieving eyes, the red stain spreading on the front of his shirt even as a searing pain tore its way through his left shoulder.

"He," William started but was interrupted, "Mr. Loran," the woman corrected him as if trying to compel him to say that things name, but he wouldn't.

"He," William said, his voice lashing out like a whip, "Hadn't left. Not truly, he had gone out for a bit of a walk. Found us there, door was wide open so he took his shot. Deputy Ferg was standing in front of me. The round tore its way through his chest and into my shoulder. I drew my sidearm and fired four times at the suspect."

The revolver kicked in his hand three times, a new scream pierced the air as the bullet tore through his knee. He fell to the ground, the rifle in his hands tumbled to the ground. William stepped over Richard who was holding the bleeding mess of his chest, his face pale as he tried to stop the bleeding. The small man, balding, his eyes wild as he looked at him. 'I'm sorry, y'all snuck up on me, I was scared.'

His voice, nasally, pierced through the veil of pain on his mind, and he kept walking towards him. Each step hurt, his left arm barely moved, the gravel groaned in protest with each step he took as the man's eyes jumped to the open door as he put two and two together, 'I-I found this place, I'm not from around here just hunting...'

The revolver was heavy in his hand, so heavy, the man gripped his knee as he tried to stop the bleeding, the red liquid pumping between his thin fingers to stain the ground below... just as the cabin was trained, 'O-Okay, I admit it, I took the girl, but I need to get to a hospital, look at me!'

William was so close he could smell the man. The same thing that child had smelt, this.. this thing was that last thing she had seen. This thing was not a man. A man didn't do this. A human being didn't do this. He raised his revolver and despite the screams and pleading, the revolver kicked once more and silenced the horror of the cabin.

"Do you want to talk about Deputy Ferg? In your report, it says he passed away quickly?" She asked, her voice implying it was anything but a request.

"No, no I would not," William said, his gaze never left the spot on the wall..

'Will, I need help, please,' the voice, the voice that was always so smug and confident, that had goaded and prodded him for so long as now so weak and scared. It shook with each letter he forced out through his cracked lips. William stared down at the bleeding man.. just.. starred. He had smiled. Smiled at what had happened. A child had been murdered and this man cared only about himself. His ego. His desires. His need to be better then him... Maybe if he staunched the blood and radioed it in, he could be saved. Maybe... But William didn't want to save him.

Terror finally set in as it forced its way through his panic as he realized what was happening, his bloody hands reached for the radio at his shoulder desperate to try anything, but it didn't matter. The range wouldn't get far enough, but even still, William held him down. Kept his hands away from his radio. Listened as the man choked on his own blood and died... died on the same floor as that child. The same child he had smiled at. A bet.

"Is there anything else?" William asked, his voice dead to his own ears.

"Tell me about your divorce?" She asked, more scratching as the pen danced across the paper, satisfied with.. something.

"Not much to tell," he said softly, "We had grown apart since moving here and this.. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back."

'You told me you'd bring her home. You promised. You promised...' the woman collapsed to the ground, her hands clutching her shoulders trying to hold something they would never hold again. The man paced back and forth, tears running down his face as he tried to remain calm, to remain strong, for both of them. The son confused at what was going on, looking from parent to parent.. He could feel their sadness, knew something was wrong, but his mind just couldn't wrap around it. 'I'm sorry,' the words weren't enough. They'd never be enough. No words would be enough.

"Very well," the woman said, the scratches of the pen finally coming to a halt, "Come again Wednesday, Sheriff, a few more sessions and I will be willing to clear you for the field again.

Last edited:

eve charlotte winslet;
T3wf1AE.jpg

[class=tabs] color: grey; line-height: 1; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: auto; text-align: center; min-width: 350px; width: 20%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 15%; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} ⚘) (show tabsContentVee) if (eq ${currentTab} ❀) (show tabsContentFinally) if (eq ${currentTab} ❁) (show tabsContentDoes) if (eq ${currentTab} ❋) (show tabsContentTabs) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style=" margin: auto"]
[div class=tab style="margin: auto"]
[div class=tab style="margin: auto;"][/div][div class=tab style="margin: auto;"][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentVee"]
about her:
[div class=p]nickname(s). little one, lottie, but prefers to just be called eve since it's short and simple enough
[div class=p]age. twenty-one
[div class=p]birthday. march 15th[/div] [div class=p]place of birth. rockmount[/div] [div class=p]gender. female[/div] [div class=p]sexuality. heterosexual[/div] [div class=p]occupation. bookstore clerk but wants to have her own daycare in the near future when she can afford it.[/div][/div][/div]
appearance:
[div class=p]hair color. sun-kissed blonde
[div class=p]eye color. green
[div class=p]height. five feet and three inches[/div] [div class=p]body type. thin and slim[/div] [div class=p]scars | markings | piercings hidden scars on her stomach and back but other than that she's free from blemishes despite being bruised easily. doesn't have any tattoos or piercings.[/div] [div class=p]faceclaim. alice tarasenko[/div][/div][/div]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentFinally" style="display: none;"]
persona:
xfNrvKV.jpg
Lqjv8Rj.jpg
SF1hsNN.jpg
B2alyzb.jpg
[div class=p]personality. having to maintain the picture perfect image of herself since she could understand the ways of the world, eve listens well to others, especially older adults who are well-respected members of the community. not one to take a stand for herself, obediently doing anything and everything her parents tell her, eve comes off as if she can't think for herself - needing approval to do what she wants. with a strict upbringing, eve fears causing disappointment to her parents and speaking back. eve is mellow, if not calm - keeping her emotions and feelings to herself thinking it shouldn't be said or shown. with her polite demeanor and soft smiles, eve is easy to approach but harder to get close to as she keeps a distance to many people, especially if she sees their behavior as inconsiderate and rude towards others. observant and one to watch things unfold, eve can come off analytical sometimes to the point of being intrusive if someone ever asked her to tell her honest opinion of them.

"thou shall never tell a lie" - words she takes to heart day-by-day. nevertheless, eve isn't rebellious and rarely goes out of her way to try new things, sticking to what she likes and staying in her comfort zone. reserved and distant, eve can be naive, trusting others just as easily as she judges them based on their actions - being quite selective of those she speaks to, or, if she tries to hang out with a crowd that isn't "appropriate" for her parents, she unfortunately lets them go, even if she wishes not to. not one to go to "parties" or "gatherings" often despite being asked to go plenty of times, eve prefers to enjoy the indoors and find comfort in books. she lives vicariously through her older sister - admiring her. when angered, eve's face tends to redden tremendously and is known for keeping quiet before walking off without a word to cool off.

[div class=p]virtues. honest, considerate, kind-hearted, calming, polite, romantic, protective, caring, gentle
[div class=p]vices. judgmental, selective, distant, reserved, perfectionist, emotional, sensitive, mellow, obedient, non-risk taker, easily influenced
[div class=p]likes. cozying up by the fireplace or the window with a good book, writing, art, classical music
[div class=p]dislikes. her parents, lies, deceiving her sister and those she cares about, secrets[/div] [div class=p]strengths. protecting her loved ones | supporting them as best as she can [/div] [div class=p]weakness. her "brother" and sister, disliking the spotlight and attention [/div] [div class=p]dream. to have a normal life, away from her parent's eyes, to flee town and to give her "brother" the best change he can have [/div] [div class=p]fears. not being able to give the best for her "brother", not being able to reconnect with her sister, seeing her ex-fiance and hurting all over again[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentDoes" style="display: none;"]
theirstory:
[div class=p]herstory. some would consider eve to be blessed - lucky even to have such doting and loving parents. on the outside, many believed the winslets were charming, charitable, and that their generosity had no bounds. the winslets were an influential family with the head of the family: preacher winslet guiding the community in their religious views while their mother amara winslet was considered a bit of a 'socialite' in this small part of town - surrounding herself with the best of the best with the many connections she had inside town and outside town. though the family were not the mayor or "governor" of any sort, they had enough influence to sway others.

nevertheless, eve grew up with strict regiments and scheduled day-to-day check-ins. she could only speak to certain people and be out until a certain time. eve admired her sister from afar and at first, couldn't understand why she didn't listen to their parents so often, but as time passed and the girls grew older, eve began to have a better connection with her sister. despite eve's constant concern of her sister's actions and behavior, her sister was the only person she'd vouch for and even more or less, lie for if it meant protecting her. though, eve definitely envied her sister for being able to be confident to do what she pleased. eve's childhood was normal or rather dull to most, however, when she finally entered high school, a year after her sister she was beyond excited.

but, who would have thought that her high school education and experience would have spiraled so fast before she could say "alleluia"?

not only was eve involved in a small problem, but so was her sister. the scandal of a leakage of her sister's private information with her boyfriend was spread and eve could only angrily sit by in horror. though she did her best to keep in her frustrations in check, eve tried to be there for her sister no matter the constant rebukes of her parents and their peers. at the same time, it didn't help that the boy she fell inlove with, her fiancé wasn't on her or her sister's side believing it was "her fault" for sinning. at the time, that was the first time she and her fiancé argued. they had been childhood friends for the longest time and their families decided to arrange a marriage between each other because of the connections.

however, as luck would have it, just like her sister, eve got herself into a bit of trouble which caused her and her parents to leave Rockmount Town for a year and a half while Josephine stayed with their nana. the town believed it was due to death in the family and since Josephine was getting older and was the oldest, their father gave Josephine the responsibility to hold down the fort. nevertheless, a year and a half passed and eve didn't see her now ex-fiance anymore and to make matters worse, Josephine was nowhere in sight. she was gone. with a newborn with the Winslet family, any chance they got, eve went looking for her sister, trying to figure out where she went, and attempted to send letters. but, time passed and there were no signs of josephine. in the end, eve graduated high school and started working as a clerk in the bookstore for Rockmount town.

[div class=p]family.
father - preacher - alive
mother - socialite - alive
josephine - sister [ half-sister, secret ] - alive [?]
charles - baby brother [ son , secret ] - alive

[div class=p]other relationships.[/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentTabs" style="display: none;"]
important information:
[div class=p]secret: during the year that eve and her family left Rockmount for about a year in a half, it wasn't because of a death in the family. the arrange marriage between eve and her fiancé was called off due to her fiancé's rejection and irresponsibility to own up to his actions, but, eve was given the brunt of the blame. [ woman are suppose to be chaste and keep their purity, but, eve was called names by both her parents and her ex-fiance's. the matter was quickly 'resolved' ]. eve was underaged and had gotten pregnant. to hide the "shame" her parent's felt, especially her father since he was the preacher of Rockmount, they hid her pregnancy through lies. her baby brother is not her brother, but her son. unfortunately, even her sister doesn't know the truth and no matter how much eve wants to be truthful about her son, she can't. her son's name is charles - a name to bond her and her son together.

her family is far from perfect, in fact, her father is a playboy who's been in one too many affairs in his lifetime. her mother doesn't love her father and is only sticking around for money and reputation. and most of all, her sister josephine is her half-sister from her father's previous affair. quite. . . . a family.
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
tumblr_p28f5bw0cb1w5bzojo1_250.png
BASIC STATS

Name:
Antonio Agnello. He generally goes by the nickname of Tony.
Sexuality:
Homosexual.
Eye Color:
His eyes are a dark brown.
Hair Color:
His hair is a dark brown, almost black colour and is very curly.
Height:
He stands at 5'7".
Weight:
He weighs about 150 lbs.
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.:
None.

PERSONALITY
Playing music, cooking, animals, his family.
Dislikes:
Overly judgmental people, confrontation, anything that's too spicy.
Strengths:
His giving nature, he generally cares/can be empathetic towards other people, and he's generally pretty loyal to friends.
Weaknesses:
His temper, his tendency to get easily stressed out, his inability to bite his tongue out of class.
Quirks/Habits:
He has a habit of biting his nails and he occasionally cracks his knuckles, usually in preparation for doing something.
Profession/work:
He is a musician. Not necessarily in a band quite yet, but he plays bass and guitar. He has helped quite a few others, even outside his home of Rockmount, with their projects.
Secret:
His biggest secret is his sexuality, along with some occasional drug use. He doesn't talk openly about either one at all, and tries his best to keep it under wraps.
Theme Song (Optional):
N/A
Relationships:
N/A​

Personality:
Tony has a certain generosity about him. He does his best to help people he cares about, even if something is outside of his wheelhouse. This help usually comes in the form of collaborating on music projects with someone, but can be something more mundane as well, such as helping with Thanksgiving dinner. He often puts other people's needs before his own. He doesn't deal with the more stressful emotions all that well, however, being a bit unbalanced in this area. He has a slight depression about him, and a bit of a temper that's caused by this. He often uses his creative skills as an outlet for these emotions, which to him, seem unexplained. Despite speaking his mind quite often, there's a lot he doesn't say; such as his secrets, for example. He used to pent things up quite often, which is probably a root cause of a lot of his issues. In his even younger days, he was a bit of a fighter, as his anger used to be out of control back then. Nowadays, if someone starts a fight with him, he'll likely try to talk his way out of it before he'd throw fists. A lot of times, due to a lack of filter, these conflicts escalate when he uses his words.

BIOGRAPHY

Bio:
Born in Rockmount to Alessandro and Maria Agnello, he was about four years old when his mother got pregnant with his brother Nicolas. His childhood was mostly good, save for some financial hardship when Tony was getting into his teenage years. Alessandro had lost his well paying job in the town, and the family had to significantly downgrade their home. It was in his teenage years that Tony found his love of music, starting with taking band in eighth grade and continuing it on to high school. It was this same period of time that he was determined to make music and the arts a career.

After high school, Tony did pursue college, but only briefly. He left his home of Rockmount for a performing arts college, but returned a semester later after a family emergency. His mother, Maria, was stricken and bedridden by a mystery illness. He came back to Rockmount to help take care of his mother with his brother and father until her unfortunate demise a year later. He took a long time to get over the grief, but believes he is stronger for it. He couldn't do it alone; he had the support of his brother and his father all the way through. Since his return to Rockmount, he's had several short-lived side jobs outside of creating music to supplement his income. He is determined to make it big one day.

WRITING SAMPLE

Tony delicately ran his fingers along the strings of his bass. He'd been trying to get the notes right for hours. The notes he heard in his head were elegant, beautiful, and went with his guitar track perfectly. He just couldn't get them out onto the instrument itself. Every note fell flat and didn't have the punch he so desired them to have. He'd written the track a few days earlier in a stroke of inspiration; something he got quite often much to his own surprise. He'd always heard the tale of the Muses coming and going in an artist's life. He supposed they decided to smile on him, for the most part, if they were real.

Trying once more, he plucked the thick strings. He felt the sound in his chest this time around, which made him grin. That was progress, and he knew it. He didn't want to lose this moment. He leaned over to his right, pressing the button on the recorder by his side. He took a deep breath. He began to play again, the low sounds singing from the stringed instrument as he moved his surprisingly delicate hands along the frets. His feelings of uneasiness and vague sadness began to flock slowly away with every note.

Tony's session was cut short a few minutes later by the sound of the doorbell ringing. He sighed quietly. Interrupted again. He had to get this recording done by the end of the week, he had no time to be bothering with this. Regardless, he got to his feet, setting the bass carefully down and clicking the recording device off. He got up to answer the door, twisting the knob open with a quiet click. He felt the bummer mood taking over start to wash away once he realized who it was. It was his younger brother, Nick, an expression of worry plastered upon his dark features.

"Nick?" he said, a little surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I've got news for you, and you're not going to like it."

[class=tabs] background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; border: 0px black solid; color: #75660F; font-size: 18px; font-family: Comfortaa; font-style: bold; line-height: 1; text-align: center; width: 400px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width:20%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] text-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #ffff; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} ♤) (show tabsContent01) if (eq ${currentTab} ♧) (show tabsContentII) if (eq ${currentTab} ♡) (show tabsContentIII) if (eq ${currentTab} ♢) (show tabsContentIV) [/script]
fe3fcf743afe8c1f1e483a3680bd4c1e.png

[div class="tabsContent tabsContent01"]
Name: Josephine Winslet
Nickname: Jojo, Josie
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140lbs
Tattoos/Piercings: lower back; this bee; this quote; belly piercing; nose hoop; ear piercings; tongue piercing
tenor.gif
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentII" style="display: none;"]
Likes: having fun | big fluffy dogs | loud rock or pop music | jeeps
Dislikes: bees | hot coffee | christian music | being told what to do
Strengths: independent | honest | loyal
Weaknesses: impulsive | impatient | proud
Quirks/Habits: will pay more attention to your dog than you | cursing too much | laughing at the wrong moment
Profession/work: Just returned to the town, looking for a job
Secret: Secret sex tape with her boyfriend when they were underage | being a bastard child
Theme Song:
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentIII" style="display: none;"]
Personality: Josephine is a tough as nails go getter. She's not afraid to go after something she wants, even if it might cost her a bit of her soul to do so. She's never been good at being the quiet, well behaved girl her parents wanted, so the older she got, the more she embraced that about herself. She loves being able to be herself, without someone telling her what she can or can't do. She loves old movies and loud music, and is the type of girl that has more guy friends than girl.

She's not afraid to fight, and has found herself in off situations more than once because of her mouth and attitude. She says it how it is, and rarely lies, though she has done so to get herself out of trouble. She's run from the cops more times than she can count, and pretty much prefers to couch surf rather than stay in one place. She has a soft spot for animals, and dislikes alot of people. She misses her sister, though, very much.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentIV" style="display: none;"]
Bio: Josephine never really fit in with her perfect, all-american, Christian family. Whether that's just how it was meant to be or because she was the product of her father's love affair, she would probably never know. As a baby, her 'mother' could never look at her without thinking of the time she caught her husband cheating. She was never cruel to Jojo; it just wasn't in her bones to be a cruel person. But Jojo never quite felt the love and affection that her sibling felt. For a while, she harbored some resentment against Eve; but as she got older, that reversed, and she actually got closer to Eve than she ever thought she would.

As a preteen with raging hormones, though, things took a turn for the worse. She started acting out, hating the looks she got from her parents. She lost her virginity at fourteen, and had a 'steady' (aka on again, off again) boyfriend at 15. It was this boyfriend, in fact, that she recorded herself with. It was supposed to be a secret, and for a while, it was.

And then it got out. It was the town's biggest scandal in years, and it caused so much mayhem and drama that Jojo couldn't take it. She graduated high school and left without a trace. It was hard for her to disappear, but she can't say that she figured her parents would look too hard for her.

So she chopped her hair off, got a couple of tattoos, and that was that. She lived how she wanted, when she wanted, in a town far away from home. She didn't return until recently, when she got a letter threatening to reveal her secrets to the town. Not just her sex tape, as that was already common knowledge, but moreso how she's been living her life since gone.
[/div]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="margin: auto;"]♤[/div][div class=tab]♧[/div][div class=tab]♡[/div][div class=tab style="margin: auto;"]♢[/div][/div] code by apolla apolla [/div]

Last edited:
Name: Jacqueline "Jackie" Dawson

1550810820021.png

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Height: 5'7

Weight: 120 Lb

Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.: None

Having control in a situation
Being in a social circle

Dislikes:
Police
People that constantly ask questions
Authority

Strengths:
Charismatic
Adaptable
Calm under pressure

Weaknesses:
Can be extremely stubborn
Doesn't always read a situation well
Cannot handle gossip against her

Quirks/Habits:
She will often stop in the middle of something to take a selfie or post a picture before she continues
When she's about to lose it, her right eye twitches
Although she'll never say it, Jackie is fascinated with crime scenes and murder. To the point where she secretly follows several crime blogs and even keeps a police radio in her room

Profession/work: Works at a cafe as a cashier during the winter and as a camp counselor in the summer

Secret: Jackie knows who raped Tracy Bertham

Personality: Cheerful and preppy, Jackie is the kind of girl that can mix with the popular crowd in school but still be down to earth when the time comes. In high school, she was known to be adventurous. The kind of girl that would tutor others falling behind. In fact, she's known to volunteer when she can. Despite the vibrant and enthusiastic attitude that she displays, Jackie hides in herself a girl that's afraid of being alone.

She's extremely observant, and often cares too much about what other people think. Anytime someone bad mouths her, she feels the need to counter that by working harder or often, finding ways to make that person look bad without damaging her own reputation. Most of the time, however, Jackie can be seen typing away at her blog, hopeful that one day she'll land a job as a journalist for a major publication company.

Bio: When she was young, Jackie was a quiet kid. A shy girl who didn't make a lot of friends until she was pushed by her parents to make friends. Her first attempts were less than successful. It wasn't until middle school that Jackie started to get popular. She'd learn to hide her quirks and pretend to act like the other kids. She learned the importance of not being a tattle tale, and the snitches get stitches mentality stuck with her.

By high school however, Jackie ascended in popularity. Jackie never shined too brightly, but she was up there with the others. All the popular kids at Rockmount High often went to a summer camp over the break. Her enthusiasm combined with her connections landed her the job as the camp counselor for the summer and therefore access to the lake house. The camp had also hosted a few other former juvenile delinquents. One of these delinquents was Marcello.

Marcello the Marshmellow they called him. He was a bit of an outlier in the group, although occasionally Jackie would interact with him just to make it look like he was included. As it turns out, Jackie's friendliness warmed up to him and he began to actively participate in the camp with others. As it turns out, Marcello was a quiet kid like her before but he'd never gotten out of it. In a way, Jackie laughed as he regaled his own stories of snitches that got stitches, many of them from Marcello himself.

Tracy, however, did a rare thing after she hung out with the popular jock of Rockmount, going as far as to make out with him in a canoe. She bragged about it to Jackie, but what surprised Jackie more than Tracy was Marcello's love for the girl. As it turns out, Marcello had tried to talk to her before, but Tracy rejected him on the spot.

It was at the lake house party, however, that things went sour. Tracy, who was already heavily inebriated, had wandered off to vomit in the woods.

The next morning, a girl had called 911 reporting a sexual assault. The attacker had been careful not to leave evidence behind, but Tracy was covered in bruises suggesting a brutal attack. The rapist had apparently used a condom, and left little to no trace on her . The investigation took a turn when they realized that Marcello's hoodie was found with traces of Tracy's clothing and blood. When the police interviewed

Although Marcello claimed he took it off during the party, the evidence was stacked against him and he was charged in court. His defense didn't even bother to find another culpable suspect. The last favor Jackie did for Marcello was refuse to go on the stand and point him out. After all, she'd seen who really raped poor Tracy that night.

Since then, Jackie graduated and is currently working part time at the camp in the summer while she's studying for college.

WRITING SAMPLE:

"Hey there Deputy Berk, the usual?" Jackie grinned from behind the counter.

"Jack of Spades, you always get me." The deputy grinned as he tossed a few bills on the counter. "So what are you up to?"

"Me?" Jackie looked towards her cyan backpack that was tucked nicely against the closet. "Trying to get a job at the news office. Intern maybe?"

"You wanna be those media mongrels?" The deputy snorted.

Jackie frowned. It was usual that police and media never got along. And for what it was worth, she interacted with a lot of cops. So much that she knew just about all their likes and dislikes. It was the nature of being a cop after all. The department had seen some bad years, but nothing compared to that summer.

In the back, she saw Tracy Beltram at her usual spot in the cafe, practically hiding in a grey hooding and huddled over a laptop. She'd gained weight since the incident, and she'd never talked to anyone else about it. Jackie wondered if she also knew the truth behind the true culprit?

If she'd kept silent about it and simply went with the police saying it was Marcello. Either way, Marcello was spending his time in prison, unable to go anywhere. An innocent man that Jackie couldn't do anything for.

It was the stupid things people did for popularity. For a chance to appear part of the in-group. She'd kept quiet because after all, how could that person be evil?It was an accident wasn't it? Or maybe something more?

"C'mon Deputy. You know that if I become a reporter I'd bring you guys coffee every day." She grinned.

"Oh yeah?" He grabbed his cup. "Then maybe not all reporters are as lousy as I hear. Start bringing back that integrity kid."

Jackie continued smiling as he left and immediately turned to the next client.

47126224_275155953193296_6155622514410922454_n.jpg
Name: Emma Enamorado
Eye Color: Dark brown
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 130 lbs
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc. None

Family time
Photography
Art

Dislikes:
Violence
Conflicts
Evilness

Strengths:
Empathy, helping people and caring for anyone

Weaknesses:
Being too caring, sometimes being too naive and physical fights

Quirks/Habits:
Emma loves reading, whether if it's a book, a newspaper or a magazine, she loves it. Although she's old-fashioned and doesn't have a smartphone, reading is something that takes part in her daily life and can't be taken away of.
Besides helping people and spending time with them, she also likes to spend time on her own by taking pictures, going to art gallery's or even museums. Photography is something Emma has been passionate about for years.

Profession/work:
Teaching English literature and photography in high school. Also helping students with issues at the school.

Secret:
In her childhood Emma tried to run away from the real world by trying to end her life which she didn't succeed in. After some mental treatment she's over it but still has a trauma whenever she sees someone trying or even when she sees blood.

Theme Song (Optional):
Don't worry about me by Frances

Personality:
If you're thinking about Emma, 'caring' and 'loving' will automatically pop up somewhere in your head. Emma's love towards everyone is surreal. She talks with a really soft voice, people sometimes even think she's high. Anyone who's suffering or needs help whether it's small or big, Emma is there to try and help you out of your misery. It could be something you want or need, but she's best at helping people who are struggling mentally.

Although she's quiet, Emma's not shy. She likes to have calmness around her, but on the other hand, she likes to have a fun chat with her friends and colleges about anything. She's a very open person and you can come to her with any problem you have and she will try to help you out. Sometimes seen as a weird person, but always loved by everyone.

Bio:
She used to live in a normal/mediocre family as a only child where she developed her loving personality she has now. At the age of seven, Emma lost her father due to an illness and never got over it until she was 14. She tried to end her life before because she couldn't see a future where her dad isn't able to live. Her family meant everything to her and that was a big loss. Eventually she got rescued by her mother and together they solved her suicidal thoughts by going to a therapist. Now she's trying to live on while trying to hide her attempts as she still gets traumatized because of it.

At the age of 18 she started studying to become a teacher while studying photography in her free time. Trying to help kids, students and other people has been the biggest reason of her carrying on in her life right now. Trying to get people back on track whilst teaching them is her dream job and eventually when she was 22 Emma got the job she always wanted to have.​

(WIP)
pic09.jpg

Name: Samson Graveston
Sexuality: Straight
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 210 lbs
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.

Walks in the park
Pugalism
Reading