• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rockmount Town (Mystery/Realistic RP)

Rockmount Town
Plot:
Got a secret. Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save, better lock it, in your pocket taking this one to the grave. If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said 'Cause two can keep a secret. If one of them is dead?

In the small town of Rockmount life couldn't be calmer or that's what everyone wants to think, there's no one that is stranger here and even if you think that you know everything about someone, truth is that you might not know that person at all, everyone keeps secrets and some are darker than you might want to believe.

But why a small town like this one would have so many secrets hidden in their people? Is easy, a small town becomes a bigger hell and it's better to keep your friends close and your enemies closer if you don't want your dirty little secrets to come out to light.

And even if you thought that you could get away with it, life wouldn't let you take the easy way to run away from your problems, so when one day you received a letter exposing the darkest secret of someone, things start to go uneasy and that's when you start to wonder if your secret was revealed or how many people know about it? What would you do for your secret to stay hidden? Would you play it cool or would you do anything so the secret doesn't come out? Or who is the one that received the letter with your secret? But maybe the biggest question is. Who is the one that knew about everyone's secrets and why he or she waited till this moment to release them?
Lore:
his roleplay is based on a modern setting, where the characters would receive a letter containing the secret from another character.
This means that if we have A, B, and C characters, for example, all of them would receive a letter with the secret of one of the characters and the only ones that know about the content of the letter are the one that received and the one whose secret is being revealed. Is up to the person to decide how they react to the exposure of the secret and how they deal with knowing someone else secret.
Rules and Requirements:
1. Basic understanding of English is a must.
2. No one-liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
3. Please don't ghost this RP. Only express interest and make a CS if you can be active!
4. Be polite and respectful to me and the other rpers.
5. This is first come, first serve. Although I would encourage to have an even number of males and females for this rp and also I don't want this to be a big roleplay around 6 - 8 people at max
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but I'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Warn us about any potential trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, take it up with them in private or come to me to help.
Author's Note:
Hi! Thank you in your interest in this roleplay The premise of this is a mystery/realistic plot, so be aware that the secrets that I intend the characters to have aren't around someone having a crush on someone, so if having a secret that involves angsty/dark/serious themes triggers you, then this might not be a roleplay for you but if this interests you, then you are more than welcome to join.

Some examples of the secrets that I'm looking for can be around being part of an accident, diseases, drugs, the obsession with someone, etc. These are just examples but you can come with your own and surprise us all.

And even if the rules have already mentioned it, don't forget this is first come first serve.

PZoOxEN.jpg
codedbycrucialstar | slides scroll​

Last edited:
bump de bump !
we're still looking for more members ! < 3
got a secret?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back