• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Road trip gone wrong ((Allsmiles+ Juju))

"Trust me doll, if it were sarcasm then you would know. You need to learn how to take a compliment instead of getting all defensive when someone gives you one." Scotty said, glancing at her before looking at the sign.

Leilana sent Riley a cold look, not caring whether or not she could even see it. She gasped, swatting at Matt.

"Don't say things like that please!" She said, taking a hold of his arm. "We don't go out!"

The sign said 'Effrayant Hotel 1 mile away'

Riley smiled, thats are best bet for the night. Lets get walking before we get killed. "and I can take a complement. I just can never tell with you" she laughed "Thank you then." she may be mean, but at least she was polite.

-

"It was a joke, chill chick." Lets get going he began to walk, along with Riley. "We can get some sleep." Matt said very happily.

-

They all walked a mile, but when they got there it began to rain. They sky lite up with lighting and thunder, the hotel was frighten. It was something out of horror film. Even Matt didnt want to stay. It was large and dark, probably so dirty.

-

Riley stuttered "T-This is the place, well its better then sitting in the rain." Matt nodded nervously.

Scotty read the sign and narrowed his eyes a bit. "Effrayant Hotel huh..." He mumbled, feeling slightly odd over the name. Had he heard that from somewhere before? After a few seconds he shrugged it off not really caring. He glanced over at Riley and grunted.

Leilani rolled her eyes at Matt but complied, walking alongside him. "I have a name you know..." She mumbled, "It's Leilani. Not chick or Geek girl. Just- Leilani." She kept quiet after that, her eyes scanning their perimeter every few seconds.

"Why in the world did it just start raining?" Scotty growled, looking up angrily.

Leilani looked at the building they'd be staying at and gulped. "...Do we have to stay here?" She squeaked.

Scotty looked back at all of them, disgust on his face. "Seriously? Are you guys scared here?! It's just a place. Now let's go before we get rained on even more!" He said, making his way through the door.

The inside of the hotel was dark and gloomy, old red (or brown. No one could really tell at this point) carpets were met with wet shoes as the group walked to the front counter. Every hallway there was was pitch black, lights flickering in it every once in a while. Without really thinking, Leilani moved closer to Matt, taking his hand again as she looked around.

Scotty walked over to the desk, looking behind it to see no one. He sighed loudly and began tapping the small bell on the counter.

"Hello?" He called. "Anyone here? You've got some customers!"

"Hello and welcome," A voice said from behind Leilani, causing her to scream and jump. She whipped around and his in front of Matt, holding onto the front of his shirt. There stood a man, tall and lanky. He wore a suit but looked dingy and dirty- out of place. "I'm assuming we need rooms?"

"Yeah man," Scotty said, leaning against the counter. "We need two rooms-"

"One!" Leilani squeaked out. "One room. Can we all stay together tonight?" Scotty looked over at Leilani and sighed. "Fine, one room please."

Riley, walked inside after Scotty commanded it. This place was all wrong, they were going to die there. It was dark, old, and creepy. Riley wrapped her arms around herself, she was shaking. She looked back at Leilani she hoped she could cling to her in fear, but she had been replaced. A jealous feeling fell into the stomach. It always happened whenever Leilani made friends. She sent Matt a glare. Maybe she was to clingy, but it happens all the time. She jumped, and again grabbed Scotty. "Yes 1 one" here voice was stuttering in fear. She didnt let go, she was to scared. She pray that Scotty wouldnt let her hold on to him.

-

Matt was scared, but wanted to be a 'hero' as soon as Leilani grabbed on his hand. He smiled, it was working he could lean on him, she trusted he was strong, and could protect her. He felt on top of the world. Then he remembered that they were in a creepy hotel. He began to shaken himself. Matt was only afraid of ghost, thats it, but it did scare him to the point he shakes, and stutters. Then Riley glared at himout of no where, he didnt have time to react though because, he heard the voice. He jumped, and turned around facing the voice. The man was to scary, he wasnt normal. "Y-yes I agree with 1 room.

Scotty rolled his eyes at the three. What were they so afraid of? This place wasn't that bad. He'd seen worse. A lot worse. This here was a walk in the park. He looked down at Riley and sighed when she held onto him. He thought at least she'd be okay. He'd thought wrong.

With a smirk he lifted his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, pulling her closer.

"What's the matter princess?" He asked. "... Scared?"

Leilani looked over at Riley and noticed the glare she gave Matt. She planned on talking to her best friend later on when they had alone tme. Glancing back at the man, she watched as he walked behind the counter.

"Name please right here. How long?"

"Just for tonight." Scotty replied, writing in the huge book before giving the money.

He was given the key and he turned, still holding onto Riley.

"Let's go you scaredy cats." He said, walking down the dark hall with Riley.

Leilani followed, pulling Matt with her.

Riley glared, but still held on to him "I-Im not scared! Im just...cold" she made an excuse. She was never going to admit that she was scared. She still clung on to him even when he wrapped his arm around her. She did enjoy the warmth, it was weird, she never thought that such a cold person would be this comforting. It was amazing that she was enjoying his comfort. She needed to hate him, but ever since she saw a bit more of him she being getting alittle closer. He hated when girls cry, he wiped her eyes with a tissue, he comforted her. She blushed red when she remembered, looking down, hoping to avoid much eye contact. She rarely ever blush, she was use to guys hitting on her. She had never met a boy, that didnt find her attractive, Scotty was just weird.

-

Matt followed quickly behind Leilani, he was the first to push into the room. The room was scary also, very dark, and had a old castle feel to it. The haunted castles were people dye. Matt ran to the light switch, and flipped it on. It was still dark, only a corner lite up. He sighed, nervously "T-This place is just great!"

"Just cold my ass." He snickered, giving Matt the key when the guy pushed past them.

Leilani looked around the old room with a small frown on her face, not really liking it. She sighed when she saw that only one of the lights were working. "That's no good." She mumbled before jumping in fright when she felt something crawl over her foot.

"I don't like this place at all!" She said, frowning. "Why couldn't we have just stayed in the car?"

"Calm down Leilani. It's only for one night." Scotty said, rolling his eyes as he let go of Riley. He walked over to the bed and dropped down on it, sighing in content before coughing. "Oh geeze." He mumbled, sitting up and staring at it. "Yeah, I call dibs sleeping in one of the chairs. I'm not sleeping on this bed."

Riley glared "Yes! I am just cold!" she shot a glare, then she walked in the room. "It's horrible!" She jumped when, Leilani screamed. "I really dont want to stay here." she whimpered quietly.

-

"If Scotty has the couch, then two people sleep in the bed, and one on that little chair in the corner. Where do you want to sleep Leilani." Matt smiled sweetly. 'Please choose the bed' 'Please choose the bed.' he repeated it in his head, he wanted to cuddle her. That may be pervert thought, but he was a perv.

-

She glared at Matt again, but she kept her mouth shut, and decide to let Leilani decide. She could always fight with Matt for the bed, the car looked even worst then the bed, and it was in a dark corner to make it even worst. She sighed, and looked at Leilani "Please decide, im tired, and want to go to bed."

Scotty looked amused at the three.

"I swear, how did you three survive growing up? Afraid of everything." He said, laughing to himself, kicking his feet up on the couch and sighing in content.

Leilani looked at Matt when he said her name and made a small noise. "I... I don't know." She said softly. "Why don't you two choose first? I'll be fine with whatever." She looked over at Riley and nodded.

"Alright. I guess I'll take the bed?" She said, her tone more of a questioning one. She walked over to it, kicking her shoes off as she climbed up on it. She made a face at the feel but sighed, leaning against the pillows. "Bed."

"Tick tock. Tick tock." Scotty mumbled, shutting his eyes. "Shut up and go to bed."

Riley, sent another glared, but this one had serious angry "Shut up! Im not afraid of anything, I grew up perfectly fine! Im sorry if I get a little scared once in a while, not everyone can be 'perfect' like you!" it was mostly cause she was tired, but he didnt know anything about her,he cant be saying things like that. She grew up trying not to be scared, but it happened. She was still a scared child. She sighed "Ill take the chair, doesnt Matt have to sleep on the floor like all the time." she choose the chair, to prove she wasnt scared. She didnt care if it was uncomfortable, she just had to prove herself to Scotty.

-

Matt shrugged "Okay." he bit his lip a bit. He was jumping for joy inside, but if he showed any sign of happiness that would make Leilani beg Riley to sleep with her. He layed down on the bed. "This place is disgusting." He turned on his side, giving Leilani most of the bed.

-

Riley went over to the chair, sitting down. She could deal with it, she may not have been happy, but just need to.

Scotty opened an eye when Riley decided to yell at him. He was a bit too tired to really comprehend what she was saying. He smirked and chuckled once she was finished.

"Feisty Riley is feisty..." He said, laughing at himself. "Never said I was perfect doll but thanks. I appreciate the compliment. Didn't know you thought I was perfect. How about this doll- you get scared and you can come snuggle up with Mr. Perfect." He said, opening his arms to her. "How's that sound? Cuddling with me for the night. I'm sure you'd love it." He snickered. Even though he sounded taunting he was serious about his offer.

Leilani watched Riley walk to the chair, confused as to why she would choose the chair. She thought they could spend some time together and maybe even talk like she wanted. She frowned a bit but thought it'd be best if she didn't voice her thoughts. She couldn't have the bed by herself though! That meant... She blushed at the thought of Matt being in the bed with her. She looked away when he got on the bed.

Turning back to him, she nodded. "It is. But it's probably better to be sleeping up here than on that floor." She said, smiling.

Riley, looked at him sadly, She hated him so much, she just stop fighting there was no use anymore. A couple of weeks he would be in Mexico. "Just go to sleep." her voice was cold. She didnt need to prove anything to him, she wasnt going to sleep on a nasty chair, well a criminal slept on a bed. She stood up, not bothering to look at Scotty. "Get off the bed." her voice was again serious and cold. "Im sleeping on the bed."

-

Matt "No, sorry you choose the couch! I got dibs." Matt glared back at her.

-

Riley "Leilani doesnt want to sleep with you!" she was so pissed off. "Isnt that right Leilani."

-

Matt kept glaring at Riley "Thats not true Leilani, agrees that its only fair I get the bed. I called it! Isnt that right Leilani" Matt looked at her with puppy dog eye's, he even bit his lip sadly.

-

Riley stood there "No she agree's with me!" riley looked at Leilani, with a serious face. She wasnt going to lose to this criminal.

Scotty noticed her town and now actually looked at her. Something had bothered her. He could tell that much. It was most likely him though. He sat up, getting ready to say something when he watched her stand. Scotty stayed silent, watching as she walked over to the bed. He was amazed. Matt didn't give up things that easily and something told him he would be even more stubborn because of the girl he'd be sleeping with.

Leilani looked over at Riley in surprise over the fact that she'd ordered Matt to get up. She watched them go back and forth, biting her lip in worry. She hated when people fought. It truly bothered her. She squeaked in surprise when they began to bring her into it.

She turned to Riley. "I-"

She was cut off by Matt and blushed, feeling bad for him. But Riley was her best friend.

"I... I don't know." She said, shaking her head. She quickly climbed off of it, her breathing beginning to pick up as she felt a bit overwhelmed at the decision. "You both can sleep on the bed!" She said, turning around and quickly making her way to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

"...Nice job you two." Scotty mumbled from the couch.

"Dammit, Leilani wait." Riley chased after her to the bathroom. They now where out of the room, "Leilani, im sorry sleep with Matt. Well...dont literally sleep with him...not well to other people are in the room. Im just, tired and you know I get jealous easily. I shouldnt have done that. Im such a bad friend. Im so sorry, Please forgive me! I beg!" She was seriously begging. She felt horrible, she knew Leilani didnt like fighting, but she dragged her in anyways. The guilt was all over her face.

-

Matt frowned, and got up "Hopefully Leilani is all right, I feel really bad...but blondie is so annoying! She makes me so mad, we should have just got rid of her. She is causing all the problems." he had always said things that took it to far when he was mad, but he couldnt help it "I bet she is such a bad friend to Leilani. Leilani is such a sweet girl, when Riley an ass!" He paced back and fourth, worried and annoyed.

Leilani sat on the toilet, putting her head in her hands as she tried to calm herself down. She didn't want Riley with her right now. If anything, that was making it worse. She sniffled a bit but refused to cry over it. She looked up at Riley and slowly nodded her head.

"It's okay Riley just... What's wrong? I feel like there's more to this than just being tired." She had problems of her own but decided to keep them to herself, Riley needed her attention a lot more than she needed hers.

-

Scotty sat back in his chair, watching Matt with lazy eyes. They darkened slightly as he listened to Matt. He knew Matt had a way of saying things he shouldn't when he got mad but he also knew that if Matt continued he wouldn't hesitate to give him a black eye.

"I suggest you calm yourself Matt. I'm not going to sit here and listen to you slander her." Scotty said, his voice tight. "Leilani's a big girl. She can handle herself. I doubt Riley's as bad as you say. And if I can recall- you were the one that wanted to keep them alive."

Riley sighed, "I-im sorry" she lowered her head as if she was a dog getting scolded. "There's nothing really wrong. I-Im just angry. Im so confused, I dont even know completely what about. Ill be better by tomorrow, ill behave from now on, I dont want you to cry any more." she was confused by this whole situation, she was always mad at Scotty, and scared of Matt, but her heart always skipped beats around Scotty, and Matt was going to get Leilani hurt. She felt even worst, she was just selfish. She brought everyone down with her crappy attitude. " I'll leave if you want, you'll cool yourself down. Ill calm down, then we can talk some more. If thats what you want." she needed to get her head straight.

-

"Calm myself down!" Matt glared "Your backing up that annoy nasty girl up!" he looked at him confused "Yea I wanted to keep both of them alive, but I-I" he sighed "Im making a fool out of myself." He sat back down on the bed, he breathed in and out calming himself down. "She doesnt deserved to dye but, she is still F*ing annoying." He cursed, and finally calm down.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to Riley..." Leilani said softly, sending her friend a small smile. "I know what you mean by being confused." She said, blushing a bit. "Everything's just so crazy and they're criminals but now I just feel so... I feel okay. Like this isn't us being kidnapped anymore. Sometimes... Sometimes I find myself thinking about what would happen if I just- stayed, you know? What if I stayed... We could be so happy together but Riley- I'm scared..." She teared up once again, looking truly afraid as she looked up at Riley. "I'm so scared of what's going to happen."

-

"I back her up just like you would back up geek girl." Scotty said calmly. "You're not making a complete fool out of yourself. You're just..." Scotty sighed. Now was the perfect time to ask while the girls were in the bathroom.

"Matt, what's going on? With Leilani? What are you doing with her?" He asked, looking cautious, upset, and curious all at once.

She sighed, she wish it wasnt true, but she like him. She had known it for a long time, but just excused it. "This is probably the worst advice you had ever gotten, but follow your heart." that was even more cheesy then she thought it would be. "Be with him, if it doesnt work out, if he doesnt change his ways, I will find him, get you back, then beat him up." she laughed slightly "You gotta take risks in your life, or you'll regret it." she smiled hugging Leilani "I dont know whats going to happen, it may be scary but you need a little thrill once in awhile, and it may be worth it."

-

Matt blush "M-Man I think ive fallen for her! I cant be with her though, I dont want her getting hurt!" He frowned "Man im so confused what should I do, Im so horrible I really really like her!" he looked at him worried, and frustrated.

Leilani smiled, feeling a bit better. She thought Riley would be upset with her for having this crush on the guy. She sighed. That's all it was. A crush. She had to keep it as that. She nodded at Riley.

"Okay... I'll try this time Riley." She said, nodding her head. "I'll go ahead and move out of my comfort zone. Maybe it'll work out... I don't know. I'm thinking to far ahead." She giggled. Her smile widened as she wrapped her arms around Riley, hugging the girl tightly.

"Thanks Ri, you are awesome. The best person I could ever ask for." She mumbled.

-

Scotty sighed. He'd been afraid of this. Liking someone they were supposed to be kidnapping wasn't good. Not at all. Of course something like this would happen. Of course it happen to Matt. This guy seemed to just wear his heart on his sleeve.

"Oh man..." He mumbled, deciding what he wanted to say. He wanted them as far apart from each other as he could get them but knew that would only strengthen the attraction. For now he'd let their puppy dog crushes run it's course and hopefully crash. He knew Leilani was a good girl but Matt would be hurt in the end and he didn't want to see his best friend go through that.

He chuckled, smiling at Matt. "Man, why are you so confused? You've never let a girl get you all worked up like this!" He grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it at Matt's face. "You punk! Just go for her! Where's the harm in trying her out? Testing the waters? You can do it man." He said.

Riley smiled, "No problem, just give it a try, but if it doesnt work dont be to upset." she laughed, now if you dont mind, im going to go clear my head. "Go get him tiger." she wink joking, before leaving the bathroom, and walking down the hall. She went outside, it was probably 1 or 2 a.m, the rain was drizzling. She sighed, she could face the again, not intill she was completely cool. What was she doing. She had always been this aggressive, but fighting over a bed was childish. She sat down on the curb of the hotel. The rain dribbled on her head. It felt amazing, she had been feeling sick. Maybe she had a fever, the rain started picking up, she was becoming drenched.

-

Matt smiled, and got up from the bed he hugged Scotty "Thank you, and if you ever need help with a girl ask me!' He ran out of the room, and ran to the girls bathroom. He found Leilani blushing brightly he kissed her "Im so sorry ill sleep on the chair if you want." he did another quick kissed "I like you alot, if you dont like me back I understand, but Ill change I swear! Once we hit Mexico I will never get in trouble again."

Scotty stiffened when Matt hugged him.

"What? Dude, off!" Scotty laughed, pushing Matt off of him. "You know how I feel about hugs." He said before waving at Matt as he ran out. He sighed, looking around the room with a small sigh. He didn't want to be here alone. He'd gotten used to their craziness. He decided to take a walk around the hotel and could swear he heard screaming at one point. He wasn't too sure though. He looked outside one of the many windows and saw Riley. What was she doing out there? In the rain no less?

He made his way to the door and stood in it. "You look like an idiot sitting out here in the rain like that."

-

Leilani had smiled at Riley, nodding her head at the girl. She had half a mind to call the girl back to her though. Riley wasn't looking all that good but she decided to leave it alone. She opened the door and jumped when she saw a body running at her.

"Oh, it's just you..." She said once she realized it was Matt. Her head tilted- why was he out here? She squeaked once again when he kissed her, her eyes widening in surprise. He kissed her. Matt had just kissed her. Her cheeks began to redden as she looked at him in surprise.

"T-The chair?" She repeated, flustered over the kiss before being flustered again when he kissed her once more.

She looked at him as he spoke and couldn't help the small smile that came to her face.

"... I like you too Matt," She mumbled, blushing. "I like you a lot." She chose not to respond to Mexico. She was still cautious of that.

Riley shrugged, she was completely soaked, she tilted her head back letting her face get drops of water hit her. The cold water water felt amazing. She refused to look at Scotty, she made a fool of herself, and she also gave Leilani too get to close to Matt. "Did you hear about Leilani, and Matt." she sighed " She shivered a bit, "What are we going to do...just let them love each other. Their going to both get hurt. I-Its going to be my fault she going to hate me." she wrapped her arms around herself in a tight hug.

-

He smiled wildly, picking her up and spinning her around laughing. "You dont know how happy I am!" he kissed her again longer, and more meaningful. "We might have some trouble, but ill work it out." He couldnt stop smiling, he was also laughing. This was amazing. She had never felt this way about anyone.

Scotty sighed, leaning against the doorway, looking up at the skies. So that's what this was about...

"I've heard. I actually just got finished to talking to Matt about this." He mumbled, kicking at the ground with his feet lightly.

"I don't think there is anything we can do." He said with a shrug. "We can't keep them apart. Forbidden love is what would happen if we tried. They're going to do whatever they want. I guess... I guess we just have to be there to support them." Scotty huffed, "I don't think Geek girl would blame you if their relationship went wrong."

-

Leilani squeaked in surprise, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck when he picked her up, her blushing getting deeper. She smiled back at him, her heart beating even faster at his laugh. She had prepared herself this time and found herself kissing him back, her arms wrapping just a bit tighter as she pulled him closer.

She smiled, nodding her head at him. "Okay," She said, trying to convince herself that this could work. "We can work it out. I'll be there."

Riley ran what Scotty said through her head. "I guess your right...we couldnt stop them. Maybe it will actually work out for them. A smile smile appeared on Rileys face, but jealousy, and then guilt set in. She wanted Leilani to be happy, and to have love, but Riley feared of being left in the dust. Riley only had Leilani, maybe thats why she got jealous so easily. She sighed, still getting rained on, she felt weak, maybe she was sicker then she thought. Another shiver shot down her spin, "Why are you here anyways" she didnt mind his company, when he wasnt a jerk. She was just curious, just a moment ago he was in the room making fun of her.

-

Matt smiled "Im in love." he said in between kisses. "Thank you, I swear ill make you happy. You just have to wait intill all this cop stuff is over." he smiled an even bigger smile. "Im the happiest man alive!" He spun her one more time, blush grew on his cheeks "Does this mean were together, like a couple?" he had never been in a serious relationship, but he was ready for one.

Scotty glanced at her and rolled his eyes. "Hope it works out my ass. It's better if it doesn't." He said, staring up at the dark sky with a small frown. "Him getting his thoughts all wrapped around that girl is going to do nothing but ruin what we have going on. I can see it now, him trying to fix himself just for her..." He growled, punching the door. He sighed. He knew Matt would leave sooner or later. Matt was a great person unlike Scotty. In a way Scotty was happy for his best friend. He'd be able to fix himself up.

"I'm here because Matt left me to find Leilani." He said with a shrug. "I got bored sitting in the room and decided to walk around. Who knew you'd be here?"

Leilani blushed when he said he was in love and got a bit nervous. He loved her? Did he really? She wasn't sure if she loved him yet. She liked him- that was for sure but love? She'd have to wait and see. Her heart stopped at the sound of him telling her about the cops. That was right He was a criminal. She needed to remember that. She looked down at the ground.

"I.. I don't know. If you wish to be..." She said softly, blushing a bit but feeling nervous and afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back