• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Road trip gone wrong ((Allsmiles+ Juju))

She walked into the bathroom, wash her face and pull her hair up into a ponytail. She walked out "She isnt a brat, she is scared, and tired. I would be scared out o my mind if I was in her position." she growled back not caring how pissed he was. She didnt know what to do, if she sleep on the floor, she would be in so much pain for tomorrow, but the bed had him in it. She went to the bed, sitting on it. She wasnt going to sleep on the floor. She knew that he wasnt going to pull anything with her because, of everything. He didnt even like her.

-

"Okay." he yawned "No problem." she walked into the bathroom. He closed his eyes, and began falling asleep, then she came out asking for the phone. "You know how stupid that question is?" he thought for a moment, then looked around the room. There was no camera's, he tossed her the phone. "make it quick" he smiled gently, "But try anything and your screwed."

Scotty looked up at her and scowled. "Would you just shut up? Why are you fighting so much? Just accept that you're going to be stuck with us for a while. At least until we're at least two states away from this one and everything's settled down."

He got off the bed, pulling out a blanket and sitting down in one of the seats in the room. He wrapped it around himself and sighed, slumping back into the seat. "Go to bed." He ordered.

-

Leilani was surprised he even gave her the chance to use her phone.

"Thank you so much." She said, smiling at him as she hugged the phone to her chest. She pulled it up and began dialing her mother's number. She could see that her mother had called multiple times and had even sent texts. A small smile came to her face at that. It was times like this when she loved having a helicopter mom.

She put the phone to her ear, sitting on the bed.

"Hey mama." She said softly, wincing when a blaring voice came through the phone. "I'm sorry mama. I didn't mean to. Today's been... Today's been hectic." She said, glancing at Matt.

"I'm in a hotel room now...Riley? I... I can't really get her onto the phone right now. She's in a different room... With a guy? Me?... Mama!" She said, blushing brightly.

Now she detested having a helicopter mom.

Riley glared at him "Im not just going to allow to drag us along, when we have done nothing wrong. Maybe its my personality, but I refuse to give up, and if you thought today was bad. Its going to get worst as time passes!" she glared at him before she rested her head down on a pillow. She was absolutely exhausted. She hadnt been able to cry, or be scared. She missed her cat... hopefully her neighbor was feeding him. That made her smile, laughing a bit. In a time like this im worrying about my cat, she thought. She hated this she just wanted to be with her friend.

-

He smiled as she began to talk on the phone, she was keeping it cool. Talking about her friend, and how she wasnt with a guy. She was so cute, she made his heart skip beats. He can only keep his cool, because they were leaving the country soon. never to see them again, and she wasnt falling for him anyways.

Scotty said nothing, deciding it'd be best if he just left it alone. She was obviously not going to let this go and he was in no mood to argue with the prissy girl for the night.

"I'll be looking forward to it doll..." He mumbled, turning away from her. He let out a sigh, staring up at the ceiling. He heard her laughing and couldn't help but smile just a bit. She had a nice laugh. It was cute.

-

"Mama... Mama please. I- no! It's not even like that! I'm telling you!" The talking got loud once more and Leilani pulled the phone away from her ear, sighing. She looked over at Matt and blushed.

"She... She thinks you're my boyfriend but since I'm denying it she's getting suspicious. I'm sure you don't want her tracking us down herself now do you?" She asked, holding the phone out to him. "Talk to her."

Riley, then felt the tears roll down her cheeks, she prayed that he couldn't see her face, she rolled on her sighed. She silently cried, it was horrible. She was completely weak. She wanted to be strong for Leilani, but she was scared. She sniffled, trying to be quiet, so he wouldnt get mad. She wanted to stop crying, she tried, but that only made more tears.

-

He was chuckling as she talk on the phone, then she hand it to him. He shook his head no, but grabbed the phone. "Hello" he smiled, yes is was great with women, but he could make any parents believe he was a good guy.

Scotty had dozed off, breathing softly as he seemed to relax. He'd been exhausted- absolutely exhausted and despite being in the cramped up seat it hadn't taken him long to sleep. He was woken up though by that annoying sniffling the girl on the bed was doing. He sighed silently, sitting up in his seat. He looked to the side and grabbed the box of tissues. Standing up, he walked over to her side and sat down on the edge of it.

"Here." He mumbled, placing them in front of her.

-

Leilani looked over at Matt, bringing her knees to her chest. She watched him talk to her mother, a small smile on her face. She had never had a boy really talk to her mother before. Especially not someone who her mother thought was her boyfriend. A small blush came to her face at the thought.

She looked away when he handed her the tissues. "I-Im sorry, go back to bed." she couldnt make eye contact. He wasnt suppose to know that she cried, she was weak. Even when he came over tears still fell. "I'll try, and stop sniffling." she began scolding herself in her head. she had only cried this much, when she was sent to Juvie. She was scared then to, but this was worst.

-

Matt was actually laughing, and having a good conversation with her mom. He smiled, at Leilani, winking shyly. "We'll im should hit the hay, and I swear no harm will come to your daughter. She's safe with me. Good night." he handed the phone back to Leilani so she can finish talking with her mom. Matt laid back down, smiling. He was falling for her, but he pushed that thought way back in his brain. He prayed that he would forget it.

He stayed quiet, biting his lip. He glanced over at her and sighed.

"Come on... Stop crying. I hate when girls cry..." He mumbled. "Look, I'm sorry this happened to you... We... We got in some trouble and we needed a car. I know taking yours wasn't the smartest idea but Matt and I... We needed to get out of there and sadly you were chosen. I'm sorry but... I'll try and be nice okay? I'll try and keep the experience a nice one as long as you cooperate with me." He said with a nod. "Think of it this way- You'll be famous and can make a book off of how to savages kidnapped you and your friend." He said with a small smile.

-

"Yes mama..." Leilani said softly as she took the phone back. "I know mama. Everything's..." She glanced at him. "Everything's okay. I'm fine... I love you too mama." She said.

After a few seconds she ended the call and sighed. Her eyes traveled over the emergency number and she bit her lip. This was her chance. This was her chance to get help... A small sigh escaped her lips as she locked it. There was no point.

She crawled over to the end of the bed and gave the phone back.

"Thank you." She said, sending him a small smile. "I really do appreciate you doing that for me."

"I-im not crying! I dont need your sympathy" more tears began to fall "I-im already famous! This is horrible I dont need to make a book." She keep looking away. She still had her cockiness even when she was upset. She looked up at him, more tears falling down her bright blue eye's "You better never shot Leilani, you better never make her cry again." her voice was filled with anger, and it was completely sad. Promise me that." she held out her pinkie. She didnt know if she could trust him, but might as well try.

-

"No problem, just keep this a secret between me and you. If Scotty ever found out, we would be screw." He laughed then she shot that smile. His face went bright red. He threw a pillow at her face. "G-go to bed! We have a big day of traveling tomorrow!" He turned around quickly to hide his blush. He closed his eyes, he knew that he had fallen for her. It was obvious now.

Scotty rolled his eyes at her as she went on her little tangent. He frowned slightly at her tears and with out really thinking, pulled out a tissue, wiping her tears away.

"Alright, alright." He said, giving her the pinky promise. "I won't shoot at her. I promise. One thing that you can hold me to is that I always keep my promises. That's for sure." Scotty said, smiling at her. Then his smile quickly left and he stood, a bit flustered. "Go to bed."

-

Leilani nodded her head, smiling widely. "Okay! I won't tell a soul!"

She squeaked in surprise when he threw the pillow in her face. She took a hold of it and looked at him, a small frown now on her face.

She crawled under the covers and sighed, closing her eyes and resting her head on the pillow once she took her glasses off.

Riley's eyes became wider, as her face went bright red. "U-umm" when he gave her his pinkie she smiled a bit "thank you." she realized that her heart was beating quickly. She looked away "Okay..." she turn on her side. That was strange, she couldnt have thought more of it. He tears stopped, and she was so confused. She began to fall asleep the only sound that was left was her light breathing.

-

Matt smiled when he heard her light breathing. He fell asleep right after. He hoped that they would try and pull anything more, and somewhere deep inside he wish their relationship would grow.

A few days later...

Scotty yawned, staring blankly at the road ahead of him as he drove. They had been on the road for hours now and he was beyond exhausted. He glanced up at the full moon and took note that it seemed slightly larger than normal. He wasn't too sure if he liked that. He glanced over at Riley then back at Matt and Leilani. So far it seemed quite peaceful and he actually admired the fact that it was.

Leilani sat, staring out the window at the dense forest around them. She blinked slowly, bringing a small guy bear up to her lips and popping it into her mouth, chewing lazily. Her eyes drooped and her head fell forward, her breathing slowing slightly.

Scotty hit a bump in the road, shaking the whole car and she flew up into the air, a squeak leaving her as she sat up- now alert.

Riley, was sleeping it had been a couple of days since they last tried to escape. She was always looking, but whenever there was an opening she never took it. Something was holding her back. She lite breathed in and out. They hit a bump, making Riley squeaked as well, that was probably the most girliest sound she had ever made. "W-what happen." she rested her hand on her heart, which was beating way to fast.

-

Matt was, like always messing with lighters. He laughed when both girls squealed, "Haha you guys sound so cute!" he looked at Leilani winking. He had been ignoring the feelings that he had felt for her earlier. He then looked at Scotty "but seriously what was that?"

-

The car started sputtering "That sounds bad!" Matt voice became serious.

"We hit a stupid sinkhole." Scotty said, frowning when the car sputtered. "Oh great. This is just great." He groaned, shaking his head in annoyance. "Why would the car choose now to stop working?"

Despite there being absolutely no other cars, Scotty pulled to the side of the road. As soon as he did that a loud pop was heard and the engine cut. He growled, trying to start it back up but the engine would simply stall.

"Wonderful." He muttered, slamming his head against the steering wheel and jumping when the horn blew.

Leilani glanced over at Matt when he laughed, rolling her eyes when he thought of their squeals before cute. She blushed at his wink and quickly turned away from him, putting a hand to her chest as if it would calm her beating heart.

"The car's going bye bye." She said, an amused look on her face as she watched Scotty before jumping in fright from the horn.

"This sucks! Get your head off the horn it's giving me a headache." Riley reach over, getting Extremely close to Scotty face, but she just popped the hood open. She got out of the car, lifting up the hood. Steam flew everywhere, She began tinkering with things. Surprisingly she was very good with cars. She learned back in highschool. She frowned sadly, as she found out what was wrong.

-

Matt, gasped as Riley got really close Scotty, but he began laughing hysterically as she just popped open the hood. "I-I thought she tried to make a move on you scotty...man that was funny." he spoke between laughs. When he calmed down he looked over at Leilani, "Good thing blondie knows how to change a car, or we would have been stuck out here. Isnt spooky, I heard that evil creatures, take your soul on this road." he spoke in a scary voice attempting to scare her.

Scotty huffed, sending a glare Riley's way but listening. He sat up before blanching when he saw Riley leaning forward. His eyes widened in surprise and he could feel his heartbeat quickening in surprise.What in the world was she doing?

"Back up!" He said, raising a hand to stop her, a blush on his face. He frowned even more when he took notice of her pressing the button. He blushed even more when Matt began to laugh. "Shut up Matt!"

Leilani watched in surprise. She hadn't known Riley would move so fast and try to make out with the very man who had been kidnapping them. She would never do something like that... Well... She glanced over at Matt, blushing. She looked up at him when he turned to her. She smiled, nodding her head. "Yes! Riley really knows what she's doing! One of the best mechanics to come out of our high school." She said, a swelling of pride for her friend erupting in her. She paled a bit at his words, looking around. "..Stranded?" She asked. "Evil creatures?" She squeaked, feeling slightly paranoid and the voice he used didn't help either. She turned swatting at his arm. "Stop it!" She scolded, glaring at him. "Don't try and scare me!"

Riley sighed, and she came back around, "we can go anywhere. When we hit the sink hole it unscrew the...." she went on with technical car stuff. "So we need a new cap, or will explode the next time we start it up. We could try hiking down the road intill we find something to help. and did you really think I was about to do something? I know you want me to, but im not that kind of girl." she laughed jokingly.

-

Matt sighed, "but its fun to scare you! and its only true." he smiled evilly laughing. Then Riley got back in the car "All I heard was explode, Lets turn on the car." There was a spark in his eye "but everyone has to be a safe distance, ill run after I turn the key. It will be amazing!" Thats really all that he heard. Was fire...

Scotty rolled his eyes at Riley, mumbling under his breath as she laughed. "Oh shut up!" He said, sending her a glare. He scowled. "Who said I wanted you to do anything to me? I was telling you to back off. Not come closer." He said, huffing and turning away from them all, a small blush on his cheeks.

Leilani giggled at Scotty before looking back at Matt and rolling her eyes. "Shut up, it is not true!" She huffed. "Riley, please tell him there are no evil creatures!" She said before swatting at Matt again when he said he wanted to blow the car up. "We will not be starting the car up!"

She looked back out the window. "I suggest we all stay put till help comes." She said, her voice quiet as she could feel slight panic rising at the thought of having to go out there.

Scotty snorted. "Yeah, let's go. I'm not staying in this damn car." He said, getting out of the car and walking forward a few steps before turning to wait for them.

Leilani made a noise, shaking her head.

Riley keep laughing "Its the thought that counts. Just you thinking I was going to kiss you means something. She got out of the car, and started walking with Scotty. "No there is no evil creatures, and is we stay and wait for help, something even worst can kidnap us!" Leilani stay seated "Come on, will leave you behind! Then you can deal with the 'evil creatures' yourself.

-

Matt pouted about not being able to blow up the car. He got out of the car crossing his arms like a child. "come on Leilani! I was joking." He was seriously upset his voice was hard, and angry "Lets go, Now!" He caught up with Riley and Scotty.

Scotty groaned. "Drop it woman! It didn't happen! It never happened! Look, I don't even know what you're talking about." He said, crossing his arms and turning away from her, scowling. He looked back. "Come on geek girl! We don't have all night to be waiting for you!" He called before snickering. "...Evil creatures. Please..." He mumbled to himself, amused at the thought.

Leilani huffed at Riley, shaking her head. She winced at Matt's voice and with some hesitation, got out of the car. She wrapped her arms around herself, a small whimper escaping her lips as she looked around the dark forest. She jumped when he yelled at her and ran to the three. She stayed away from Matt, clinging onto Riley in silence, trying her best not to look in the woods.

Riley snickered as he became angry. "I bet your scared." she nudged Scotty laughing even more. Then she jumped as Leilani cling to her "Just calm down! Nothing bad is going to happen." Riley was scared, she had always been a scaredy cat, but she learned how to control it. She was glad she had Leilani holding on to her. It made her feel just a bit safer.

-

Matt continued pouting mumbling to himself about how stupid it was that he couldnt blow up the car. It was really dark out, the only light they had was from the moon. Matt tripped on a stick he grunted and fell to the ground.

-

Riley jumped really high then hid quickly behind Scotty grabbing on his jacket. "O-oh are you okay Matt" she let go of his jacket, and attempted to act normal.

-

Matt groan, and got up "Yea im fine, but I cant see anything out here, lets just hurry up and find a place." He started walking again snickering

Scotty scowled at Riley. "I'm not scared. I don't get scared." He said, rolling his eyes. It was true. Things like this didn't bother him. He could even say he lived in the darkness. Maybe that's why this seemed so comforting...

Leilani sent Riley a sheepish smile when the girl scolded her. "Sorry." She replied, her voice quiet. She did' want to think about evil spirits but it was eating away at her. She jumped, letting out a scream at the noise Matt made before shutting up, a blush coming to her face in embarrassment.

Scotty glanced down at Riley, raising an eyebrow in question when she held onto him. He smirked, rolling his eyes at her. "And you say I want you..." He didn't flinch or jump when Matt fell, simply looking back at the guy before continuing his walk. "Could you all hurry up? I see a sign up there. That might help us out."

Taking a deep breathe, Leilani let go of Riley, slowing her pace until she was beside Matt. "Are you sure you're okay? You can't see?"

"Y-Yea you do want me." That just hurt her pride, just shot her pride right in the heart. "You would be lucky if you got me!" she was going to defend her pride, it just always been that way. She ran, and caught up with Scotty "I-im a catch unlike you!" She glared at him, she highly doubt he could see the glare.

-

"Y-yea im fine." He was blushing from embarrassment. "Lets just get going." He grabbed her hand, and began running with her to catch up with the rest of them. He was smiling, knowing she was blushing.

-

Riley looked back at them, "I didnt know you to were a couple!" she snickered, the thought of them being criminals slipped her mind.

Scotty glanced back at where he heard Riley's voice but said nothing, snickering at her as she tried to think of a comeback. He continued walking, leaving her behind before he heard her come near. He shrugged though he knew she couldn't see it nor could he see her.

"That's right." He said with a shrug. "You are a catch doll." He stopped at the sign, trying his best to read it.

"Yo Matt, you got your lighter?"

Leilani nodded though she knew he probably couldn't see it. She squeaked in surprise when he took a hold of her hand and ran, trying to keep up with him. A blush came to her face at the sudden contact and her other hand went up to hide her red cheeks and small smile. She knew this was wrong.

Hearing Riley, she stiffened slightly. They weren't a couple. They couldn't be one. She pulled her hand away from his the moment those words left Riley's mouth and she blushed even more, staring at the ground.

Scotty stiffened as well, whipping around. "Matt," He said, his voice cold and steely. "Lighter, now."

"I-is that sarcasm because I am a catch!" she frowned at him, as the walked to the sign "I was joking Leilani, I know you wouldnt dare get with a criminal." She laughed and smiled back at the two. She prayed that they werent getting feelings for each other, it would bring Leilani to much pain. He ether going to jail, or to Mexico, he was going to hurt her no matter what.

-

He blushed, and let go of her hand right when Riley said that "Yea we are a couple got a problem with that!" He joked, he just wanted to cover up. It was wrong, but it felt great to hold her hand, it was so tiny, and warm. He sighed he wanted to tell her, but he was on the run. He didnt want any of this stress to move onto Leilani. He again ignored the feeling, and focused on Scotty "Yea I got one, no need to yell." He walked up the the sign lighting it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back