• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Riverwood / /

spectro

dayman

RIVERWOOD

tumblr_nasnpcmOuG1tdi44eo1_500.gif

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

WE ARE THE DIRT OF THIS GENERATION

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Riverwood, a town full of shit, ash and drugs.

Don't think you have a future here. No one does. You aren't special.

You're just dirt.

Riverwood High, that's your place. A dilapidated shit hole. If you can survive the rotting building itself, then you're going to have to survive the whole lot of crap the place gets you in. No one in this town is happy. They go to school, they go to work, they have kids and that's it. You're done.

Things have gotten worse in recent years. The town-and everyone in it-agrees that the place is economically run by the coal production, but in reality, a massive drug cartel sits under the town, run by the people you would never expect.

This roleplay will centre around a group of kids, who attend Riverwood High, brought together by a leader; someone who wants to change the town. A deluded kid who thinks he can change his life and others'. You will stand beside him as you take on deaths, fights and a whole bunch of angry parents. Things will get messy, and you'll have to take on a lot more than you bargained for. Be prepared for a lot of dirt, grime and grunge.

Because nothing is pretty in Riverwood.

Spots:

Please remember this; I won't be taking reservations, I will be looking at all of the roles and accepting the character on which I think suits the role best, but please feel free to let me know which role you are thinking of applying for!

Male:

The Leader // @SpectroVector

He's delusional, intelligent and way too optimistic. He wasn't born in the town; so he doesn't understand that it can't ever be changed. He has been struck with tragedy.

The Sidekick //

The only friends that the leader has. The only person ever to have really listened to his ideas. He tries to crack jokes, but no one can smile in Riverwood.

The Macho Man //

He thinks he's a fighter. He thinks he can take on the cartel leaders and win. He wants to believe that he can change the town. He has to believe it. He has no family left apart from his Mother.

Female:

Rebel Rouser //

She, too, thinks that she can rule the world. She thinks she's invincible and she won't let anyone stop her. she's been struck with abuse all of her life, and doesn't really want to change the town; she wants revenge. And she'll do anything to get it.

Intelligence //

She's not what she seems, on the outside she's a normal kid; as normal as you can be in Riverwood. But, on the inside, she's a mastermind. She can hack into computer networks and social medias. She's a genius.

The Woman //

She thinks she's been through it all. Pain, suffering, hurt. But she hasn't. She's had her fair share of boyfriends and she isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her Father is a rich business man, he spoils her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely be interested in this!

You've once again amazed me with your creative RP ideas ahaha :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back